Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

02.01.2020 04:22
Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links Antworten

: Will Antonio Gates Return to Los Angeles? 5 Chargers team records that could fall in 2018 -Attila LS GeroThere are two amazing facts about former Chargers quarterback Dan Fouts’ single-season record of 4 http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-craig-mager-jersey ,802 passing yards. The first is that he has accomplished this feat in 1981 when the NFL had minimal pass interference rules and general passing schemes were just budding into fruition.Chris Landrum Fulfills Goal of Completing Master's Degree - Hayley Elwood“When I got injured last year and went back home, my wife convinced me to go back to school,” Landrum said. “I figured I had time, so I might as well do it and have it lead into the offseason so I could finish it.”West Rumors: Gates, Cardinals, Chiefs - Sam Robinson“I believe the only place Antonio wants to play is the Chargers,” said Tomlinson, who serves as a special assistant to the Chargers’ front office, on SiriusXM NFL Radio (via NFL.com). “I think he has the mind frame of, ‘If I go play, it’s gonna be for the Chargers. If it’s not the Chargers, then I’m good; I won’t play.”Top NFL WRs on slant routes - Mark ChichesterThe combination of Allen’s size Womens Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , speed and athleticism makes him a nightmare to defend on slant routes, and that certainly showed last season. The Chargers No. 1 receiver brought in 15-of-21 slant targets for 155 receiving yards and two touchdowns. His 11 receptions that resulted in a first down ranked fourth among the league’s pass-catchers and 66.7 percent of his targets were positively graded – the league’s fifth-best mark.AFC West Q&A: Who is the best newcomer to the division? - ESPN.com staffWhile players such as Sammy Watkins in Kansas City and Mike Pouncey in Los Angeles will almost certainly make a difference, the Broncos have the biggest opportunity to improve if they are right about Keenum and Bradley Chubb.AFC West Q&A: Who is the rising star in the division? - ESPN.com StaffWith a slight nod to the Chargers' Melvin Ingram and the Broncos' Bradley Chubb, it's Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes, who the Chiefs traded up to select in the first round of the 2017 draft despite already having Alex Smith, has only one regular-season start on his r茅sum茅.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Important off-season dates (hot dates coming up! Yow!)"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorWhat’s next for the Chargers?New,31commentsImportant off-season dates (hot dates coming up! Yow!)PSTShareTweetShareShareWhat’s next for the Chargers?For all but two franchises, these next two weeks are among the most excruciating of the year. Twelve teams made the playoffs; now ten of which are at home on their couch. This is where the Chargers currently find themselves, and it would be easy to give in to depression and sink into a lonely Cheetos-filled blob.But there are other options. Not only that, there’s still some Chargers football on the horizon. The Chargers made headlines a few weeks back when they had more team members heading to the Pro Bowl than any other (seven!).While Philip Rivers has decided to stay home for the game (Andrew Luck will take his place), six other Chargers will see the field this week.Sunday, January 27 @ 2pmThe 2019 Pro BowlThe Pro Bowl is being held in Orlando Russell Okung Jersey , FL, which makes it an attractive destination for some of the NFL’s finest to take their families. While the Chargers originally had seven entrants (the most in the NFL), the departure of Philip Rivers moves them down to six.The Bears now have the most entrants with eight, but we should have a good time watching key offensive players have a field day in the Sunshine State (and maybe the defensive guys will have a good time as well?).WR Keenan AllenRB Melvin Gordon IIIFS Derwin JamesST Adrian PhillipsC Mike PounceyDE Melvin IngramQB Philip Rivers (Replaced by Andrew Luck)The fun doesn’t stop there— the Chargers’ coaching staff are also joining the Pro Bowl, while the Cowboys will represent the NFC. Much has been made about how Bill Belichick got to learn more about Philip Rivers during their Pro Bowl meetup. This can be a very important way for coaches to learn more about potential best-of-the-best free agents, so there’s certainly an upside to coaching the Pro Bowl.February 3:Super Bowl LIII, Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to melt into a Cheetos-blob, but it’s important to realize that the new league year is barely a month away and that there’s lots of things to look forward to even after the Super Bowl (and we’re not even talking about non NFL action that might interest Chargers fans). February 19:First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players February 26 - March 4:NFL Scouting Combine (Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis, Indiana) March 5:Deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players. The Chargers did not tag anyone in 2018. March 11:Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-kyle-emanuel-jersey , with the agents of pending Unrestricted Free Agents on other teams. Often referred to as the “legal tampering period.” March 13:New League Year and Free Agency Begins at 4 p.m.All players, whose contracts expire this offseason, will officially do so.Teams are allowed to have a maximum of 90 players on their active roster until final cuts in September.Top-51 Rule begins, which means all clubs must be under the 2019 Salary Cap. However, only the top-51 salaries are counted against the cap until rosters are paired down to 53 in September.Teams may begin signing free agents from other teams.Teams may officially begin trading players still under contract for the 2019 season.So there you have it, Chargers fans! You have one more chance to see some of your favorite 2018 Chargers in action, but there’s going to be lots of juicy stories (and probably even more Steelers drama, LOL) in the next few weeks. It’s not easy, but together we’ll get through it!-Jason “Turn that frown upside down!” Michaels

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz