Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Haustierecke - Leben und auswandern mit Tieren auf Gran Canaria
gsnoopy520 Offline

04.01.2020 08:55
hink about pink elephants is to Antworten

We live in an amazing time. A time when the worlds of science and religion are coming together with the worlds of psychology and sociology to help us to understand how the creation process works. And once we understand that process Braden Holtby Canada Jersey , we can create the world of our dreams. Do you dream of great wealth, or romance? What about improved health or athletic abilities?

Some people call this process the Law of Attraction. Others call it the Law of Deliberate Creation. Whatever you call it; this process is how everything is created. And if you don't learn how this process works, then you will create your life by default, meaning that you end up creating a life that you don't want.

The first thing that you need to understand about this process is that thoughts are things. And not only are thoughts things, but they are very powerful and very important things. In fact nothing is ever created without starting out as a thought.

So we need to start thinking of thoughts as powerful forces of energy that can travel at the speed of?well at the speed of thought. Have you ever had the experience of thinking of someone Brad Marchand Canada Jersey , and just as you are thinking of them the phone rings, and it's them, on the phone? If you have had this experience then you have experienced the power of thoughts.

The process of deliberate creation consists of 3 basic steps. The first step is to become very clear about what it is that you want. This sounds easy enough, but many people find it to be the hardest step. Step 2 is to experience the feeling of already having what it is that you want. This seems backwards to most people. For example, most people feel that they will be happy when they have money Alex Pietrangelo Canada Jersey , when in fact, feeling happy first will actually attract the money. And the third step is to allow things to happen.

So let's go over each step in detail. Step one is to become very clear about what it is that you want. Do you know what you want? Do you have an image in your mind that is so clear, that when you see what you want you will recognize it instantly?

I really like the story of the middle-aged woman who sat down on an airplane next to an attractive older man. As she sat down, the woman turned to him and said, ?Excuse me sir Alex Galchenyuk Canada Jersey , but I just have to tell you that you really look a lot like my third husband.? Then after a moment of silence, curiosity gets the better of him and he asks her, ?Well, how many times have you been married?? She smiles, and replies Customized Canada Hockey Jersey , ?Twice.? Now there is an example of a woman who knows exactly what she wants, and recognizes it when she sees it. In fact, I've been told that is a true story and that they did in fact get married.

Now let me give you a hypothetical example of someone who thinks he knows what he wants, but really doesn't. Suppose a guy wants a new car. So he goes into the car dealership and tells the salesman that he wants to buy a new car. Of course the salesman is going to ask him WHICH car he wants. But what if he says that he wants any car he can get. The salesman will then explain that he can't write out a sales agreement for ?any car.? The man will have to decide which car he wants. This may seem like a silly example, but let me ask you again Canada Hockey Jersey , what is that you really want?

One of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to the law of attraction is that they focus on what they DON?T want. Now the law of attraction basically says that what ever we focus on, we get more of. But the problem is that our minds can't process the concepts of ?not?, ?no? and 'don't.?

When I speak in front of groups I like to demonstrate this principle with the following exercise. I tell them that for 5 second I want them to concentrate as hard as they can on NOT thinking about Pink Elephants! Then I look at my watch as I shout, ?no pink elephants, no pink elephants!? Obviously Wayne Gretzky Canada Jersey , the more they try not to think about pink elephants, the more they are thinking about pink elephants. Then I demonstrate that the best way to not think about pink elephants is to choose something that is not a pink elephant, and then focus on that.

I use pink elephants as an example because that is not something that people normally think about. But with that example in mind, you will soon be able to see examples all around you of people attracting what they don't want. For example, suppose a young woman complains that all the guys she meets are 'losers!? And that she feels like she has become a 'loser magnet.? What's the solution? She should decide exactly what type of guy she DOES want to meet Tyler Seguin Canada Jersey , and imagine meeting just such a guy.

Another example: suppose a friend tells you that their biggest fear in life is ?Bankruptcy.? And that they think about that every day! How can you help them to avoid bankruptcy? Again, the answer is for them to choose something that is NOT bankruptcy and focus on IT. Perhaps they could focus on what their life would be like if they got a raise, or were offered a better job at twice the salary. Those things are definitely not bankruptcy.

And that brings us to the next step in the law of attraction, or the law of deliberate creation. Once you have a clear idea of what it is that you want, you must experience the feeling of already having it. Athletes do this all the time.

I love the story of the Olympic ice skater who was interviewed as he walked off the podium after having received a Gold Medal. The interviewer asked him to describe the feeling of having the Gold Medal placed around his neck! His reply was that it was no big deal Steven Stamkos Canada Jersey , because he had already been experiencing that feeling for months! His comment may not have made for a great interview, but it is a great lesson in how to win a gold medal.

The final step in this process is to allow good things to come into your life. This may seem so obvious that you not think it worth mentioning. But I have found that people, who have yet to achieve major successes in their lives, don

Have you im. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz