Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.01.2020 10:33
Justin Rose is refusing to give up hope of a maiden Masters after superb back nines kept him within touching distance of the le Antworten

Justin Rose is refusing to give up hope of a maiden Masters after superb back nines kept him within touching distance of the leaders. Vans Sk8 Hi Clearance . Rose began the day an two-over-par and after an early birdie at three would have had high hopes of moving up the leaderboard.However playing in the afternoons blustery conditions the Englishman made the turn in 40 shots, finding himself at six-over the the championship. Rose is made of sterner stuff and a tremendous back nine including four birdies saw him card a one-over par 73 to leave him in the clubhouse at three over par. Oosthuizen on Augusta battles Louis Oosthuizen reflects on his third round 71 I had no choice but to hang in there, the game has felt incredibly hard over the last couple of days, Rose told Sky Sports.I played the first three holes really well today and I felt good about my game. Its been really tough to judge the wind and any time I have found myself outside 30 feet, Ive been having a hard time gauging the speed.You feel like being bounced around in the wind and that distorts the process as you are really just trying to stay solid with the putter.With the conditions looking like easing for the later starters, Rose knows he is up against adding to his 2013 US Open title but he will not give up without a fight. I was really happy to dig in, and to come back in 33, setting myself up for a good run at it tomorrow, Rose added.We had [the weather] pretty tough all day and then on the last three holes were were wondering if the wind was beginning to lay down and both Jamie and I looked at each other a bit disheartened that the wind had died down.At this stage when you are three over you are looking at the leaders being four or five under par and thinking you need a little bit of help to maybe stay within five.But with the conditions maybe easing up they are probably going to put a bit more distance between me and them so it might be a bit of an uphill struggle tomorrow but I will come out swinging. Lee Westwood produced a fabulous run of four birdies in his final seven holes Another man out to make a move on Sunday will be Lee Westwood, the Englishman shot a fine round of 71, one of just two early starters to go under par for the day.A blistering back nine leaves him at one over par and in the mix for Sunday after recovering from a slow start to finish with four birdies in his final seven holes.Even when i was three over through 11 holes I wasnt doing that much wrong, Westwood told Sky Sports. Four birdies on the back nine left Lee Westwood on one over giving him an outside chance of victory tomorrow I just had to keep hanging in there and wait for the birdie chances to come. I hit a lovely nine-iron into 12 to about four feet and then knocked it close on 13 and knocked it to about four feet again with a nine-iron on 14.I then left it hanging on the edge on 17 and made a nice one on 18 so it was nice way to finish the round and give myself a chance for tomorrow.Its an inspiring place - the more you play it the more you learn. Im trying to hang in there and edge up the leaderboard for when Sunday comes. Also See: Masters: Ways to watch Masters leaderboard WATCH: Boxy behind the scenes Oosthuizen: 71 feels like 66 Vans Sale Store .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Vans Shoes Clearance . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. http://www.vanssalestore.com/vans-old-skool-clearance/grey-old-skool-cheap.html . -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night.Judd Trump crashed out of the World Snooker Championship at the second-round stage in Sheffield on Monday after failing to claw back an overnight deficit against Ding Junhui. The former finalist resumed 10-6 behind and despite staging a valiant fightback to pull within two frames of his Chinese opponent, he had left too much to recover and fell to a 13-10 defeat.Ding, forced to qualify this year after falling out of the worlds top 16, looked set to cruise into the last eight after winning two of the first three frames to move within one of victory. But Trumps gradual recovery seemed to unsettle his opponent until a messy 23rd frame eventually fell the way of Ding to book the fourth last-eight place of his career.Afterwards Trump denied his social media activity had been a factor in his defeat, having sent a number of tweets during mid-session intervals earlier in the tournament including one taking issue with comments made by fellow professional and current television commentator Dominic Dale.Trump said: It worked when I was 7-6 down to (Liang) Wenbo - I came back and played really well and I didnt miss a ball.This time I lost because Ding was the better player - theres no other reason. I dont want to drain myself thinking about the game all day, every day.Responding specifically about his reaction to Dales comments about his perceived lack of cue ball control, Trump added: I just think its a little bit wrong of him to say that during a game.You dont chat about peoples techniques or stuff like that, you let them get on with it. But I would never win a game if I was thinking about stuff that is happening off the table, so me losing had nothing to do with that.Rising star Kyren Wilson also reached the quarter-finals after holding his nervee to see off Northern Irelands Mark Allen in the other match in the afternoon session. Vans Slip On Clearance. Trump was beaten 13-10 by Ding Wilson resumed with an 11-5 advantage but Allen raised hopes of completing a spectacular fightback as he took the first four frames of the session to move within two.But breaks of 51 and 71 secured a superb 13-9 victory for Wilson, the world No 19, who will now go through to face world No 1 Mark Selby in the quarter-finals.Afterwards Wilson, who began his meteoric rise by winning the Shanghai Masters as a lowly world number 54 last year, set his eyes on the bigger prize of emulating Shaun Murphys stunning title triumph in 2005.Wilson said: It was obviously a fantastic achievement the way Shaun blitzed everyone with his sensational potting, so hes proved that its possible and Id love to add myself to that list.That match took a lot of mental strength but I think it set me up nicely for the next round. Ive shown I can mix it, I can flow and I can battle. What ever my opponent throws at me Im capable of dealing with it.Wilson, who faces world number one Mark Selby in the last eight, added: Theres only eight players left in the tournament and any one of the eight can still win it. Im here to win it now and I was here to win it from the start. Kyren Wilson saw off Mark Allen to make the quarter-finals ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz