Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.01.2020 10:33
Former New Orleans Saints footballer Will Smith was killed and a woman was wounded in a shooting in New Orleans on Saturday. [u Antworten

Former New Orleans Saints footballer Will Smith was killed and a woman was wounded in a shooting in New Orleans on Saturday. Air Max 97 Grigie . The news which was initially reported in the Times-Picayune newspaper was later confirmed by the citys Parish Coroner Dr. Jeffrey Rouse.The newspaper, citing law enforcement sources and a Saints source with direct knowledge of the incident, said Smith, 34, was shot and killed after a minor traffic collision in the citys Garden District. Defensive end Smith played for the Saints for a decade, including in the team that won the Super Bowl in February 2010.According to the report, a police spokesman, who did not officially identify Smith as the dead man, said the victim and his wife were driving their vehicle when it was rear-ended.After an exchange of words the driver of the other vehicle shot the couple multiple times, the report said. The alleged shooter was in custody and a gun was recovered. Air Max 97 Virgil Abloh . McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. Air Max 97 Ultra 17 . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. http://www.airmax97outlet.it/scontate-air-max-97-ultra-17.html .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night.When it comes to balancing training with media obligations, few mixed martial artists keep a schedule as hectic as Ronda Rousey. On top of pushing herself in the gym before each fight, the UFC womens bantamweight champion is never too far from the spotlight. In between bouts, Rousey has even taken to filling downtime with roles in films like The Expendables 3, Entourage and Fast & Furious 7. Going into her upcoming title defence against Canadian Alexis Davis in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas Saturday, Rouseys once again running the press gauntlet. Though her packed timetable would be enough to make some fighters cringe, Rousey has a secret weapon working to her advantage. “I dont really do that well with downtime,” Rousey said during a recent media conference call. “So Im always in the gym regardless. A lot of fighters like to have their fight and then go chill out for a month or two. I get in trouble for sneaking back into the gym sometimes two days after a fight. Im just always in shape and always ready. I dont really like resting too much.” The cause of Rouseys desire to never stray too far from the gym is two-fold. Though there is nothing more satisfying than violently dispatching high-level challengers, this sensation is often fleeting for the California native. It doesnt take long before she once again gets the itch to compete. “The high after a win is what I enjoy the most, not sitting around and resting,” Rousey said. “I clearly only enjoy the rest while that high is still lingering. Its only so long that I can enjoy sitting on the couch and eating as much pie as I want before going to the gym and pressing repeat. I really need that big goal and obstacle to be excited about what Im doing.” On top of her competitive drive, Rousey simply knows that in order to stay on-point, she must fight frequently. She admitted to learning this the hard way, after a 10-month layoff prior to her December bout with Miesha Tate resulted in some unwanted ring rust. “We dont really have the luxury boxers have where, if the champion takes a long break off, they can have a tune-up fight to get ready for another big title fight,” Rousey said. “I just have title fights to keep from getting that ring rust.” Next on her hit list, Rousey aims to net her fourth consecutiive title defence by besting Davis. Air Max 97 Plus Light Orewood Brown. Currently riding a five-fight win streak — three of which have come under the UFC banner — Davis has flown under the radar somewhat and could offer tough opposition wherever the fight may go. Rousey said she isnt taking the Port Colborne, Ont. native lightly. “Alexis is definitely the most well-rounded fighter Ive ever come up against,” Rousey said. “Shes one of the most experienced and her coaching (staff) is some of the best Ive ever come up against. “I think the greatest challenge is: whatever tools she does have, I know that shell use them in the most intelligent way possible. Being that she is well rounded, she has a lot of tools to pick from.” Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the bout will play out once the action hits the mat, as Davis is arguably the most experienced ground fighter Rousey has ever been paired up against. As well as sporting a Muay Thai striking background, Davis holds black belts in both Brazilian jiu jitsu and Japanese Jujutsu. A 2008 Olympic judo bronze medalist, Rousey said she aims to represent her discipline and secure bragging rights by taking out Davis. “When I first started watching MMA that was one thing that pissed me off so much, everyone assumed that everything would beat judo,” Rousey began. “Everyone would be like, Any wrestler can beat a judo player. Any jiu jitsu player can beat a judo player. I was just really annoyed by the complete lack of respect that the sport got. I see that changing definitely. “You can definitely get away without having any ground game in judo, but if you are the type of person ... that can submit people in judo — I mean, youve only got a couple seconds to make that work. If youre the type of person that does actually make it work on the ground in judo, youre one of the best in the world. Im happy to really get the opportunity to showcase that.” Should she get the job done against Davis, Rousey said she plans on taking a much-needed break. However, it will remain to be seen whether she can enjoy her time away from the cage. “Id like to fight again on New Years and take a little break before then,” Rousey said, “but the UFC knows if theres an emergency or they need me, Ill step up on 24-hours notice.” ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz