Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

14.01.2020 04:18
Cordarrelle Patterson is on his fourth team Antworten

in four seasons. He had played only one playoff game before last season when the Patriots won the Super Bowl.That was last year http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-khalil-mack-jersey , though, Patterson reminds everyone. This is this year.“Honestly, that Super Bowl don’t mean s— to me Gale Sayers Jersey , because I’m in a new role right now,” Patterson told Justin Turpin of Redline Media, via NBCSportsBoston.com. The receiver/returner signed with the Bears in free agency.“I’m on a new team Womens Walter Payton Jersey , so it’s a new opportunity for me to bring my legacy . . . onto another team,” Patterson said. “So whatever happened last year in the past, that’s in the past. I’m trying to just move forward.”Patterson has 270 touches for 2 http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jim-mcmahon-jersey ,554 yards and 17 touchdowns in his career. He also has returned 176 kickoffs for a 30-yard average and six touchdowns. More than one person thought of 49ers kicker Robbie Gould while watching Cody Parkey miss a field goal at the end of the Bears’ Wild Card loss to the Eagles and thousands of them were in the same building as Gould at the time.Gould was in the Soldier Field stands to watch his former team in the playoffs and said that his phone started buzzing moments after Parkey’s kick doinked off the upright and crossbar. Gould said that it was “tough” to watch Parkey go though the aftermath of a miss that came after a shaky regular season of work.That has some wondering if the Bears might change course at kicker. Gould was released by the Bears in September 2016, but is building a house in the Chicago area and said he’s open to a return in free agency this offseason.“Cody is obviously the kicker for the Chicago Bears,” Gould said on 670 The Score. “They have a lot things they would have to do in order for it to work. Those are all things Tarik Cohen Jersey , you never know what’s going to happen, right? We’re all ears if we get to that March 11 time and we’ll take it in stride. We’d definitely consider all opportunities when we get to that free agent part, for sure.”March 11 is the first day teams can talk to representatives of players from other teams and March 13 is the first day a player can sign with a new team.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz