Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

15.01.2020 03:48
The former LSU star also has just one touchdown Antworten

Raiders NewsNFL preview 2019: Five bold predictions for upcoming Raiders season | NBCS Bay AreaFootball almost is back Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , so let's get bold.Raiders just the sixth-most popular NFL team in Las..." , Videos and HighlightsSome good news and some bad news for the Raiders; OBJ has a point, but not about what you may think; and couldRussell Wilsonbe the next great film producer? All that and more in this week's 10-Point Stance...Raiders training camp questions: Can Raiders properly protect Derek Carr? | NBCS Bay AreaDerek Carr was in the dirt far too much last season. The Raiders obviously have to protect their QB better to improve this season.AFC WestDenver Broncos Training Camp: Day 6 news and notes - Mile High ReportHere are the news and notes from day 6 of Broncos camp.Highlands Ranch's Mike Purcell tries to stick with BroncosShortly after Mike Purcell was released in October of 2017 by the Chicago Bears, his third NFL team in five months, he received life-changing news -- again.Chargers GM - No ill will with Gordon amid holdoutChargers general manager Tom Telesco said there were no hard feelings between the team and Melvin Gordon, despite the star running back's contract impasse.Chargers LT Russell Okung dealing with 'pretty serious medical issue,' could miss all of camp - CBSSports.comOkung is an important piece for the Chargers offense, and could be out a whileAgent's Take: How the Chiefs could protect themselves in a potential new Tyreek Hill deal - CBSSports.comHill avoided suspension and is entering the final year of his contract, but the Chiefs must walk a fine linePackers release DL Mike Daniels, and the KC Chiefs might be interested - Arrowhead PrideThe Chiefs showed interest in trading for Mike Daniels before he was releasedNFL NewsPackers shockingly release top defensive veteran on training camp eve Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , save millions in cap space - CBSSports.comGreen Bay made a surprising move when it cut Mike Daniels; here are several landing spots for himGary Patterson on how to combat college football concepts in the NFL | SI.comCollege football offensive schemes have been taking hold in the NFL for several years now—and defenses are catching up. TCU’s Gary Patterson has some defensive insight for NFL coaches. Also, answering your questions on the NFC North, a breakout offensive player, Madden ratings and more.NFL: Ravens' Earl Thomas doesn't regret giving finger to Pete CarrollFormer Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas, now with the Baltimore Ravens, doesn't regret flipping off former coach Pete Carroll last year.When Does NFL Preseason 2019 Begin? It's Sooner Than You ThinkThe NFL Hall of Fame Game is just a week away, and the full onslaught on preseason games will follow. Here are the games from now until Aug. 10. After Leonard Fournette’s frustration reached a new level, the Jacksonville Jaguars running back reached out — to his coaches, his dad and even a Hall of Famer.Fournette had a series of meetings and calls this week after carrying the ball a season-low eight times in a 20-point loss to Indianapolis. The most notable of them was chatting with 1981 Heisman Trophy winner and retired Oakland Raiders star Marcus Allen, who told the third-year pro about his experience having to play fullback and share a backfield with fellow Heisman winner Bo Jackson more than 30 years ago.“His situation was harder than mine Antonio Brown Jersey White ,” said Fournette, who first met Allen during a recruiting visit to USC while he was in high school. “So kind of opened my eyes, you know? Whenever (you’re) going through something, most people have gone through it worse. So kind of brushed it off when I heard his narrative, his story.”Fournette’s touches have been on the decline since he gained 131 yards on 29 carries against Cincinnati last month. He ran 19 times for 76 against the New York Jets the following week and then 11 times for 40 yards against Houston in London.Following a bye week, Fournette touched the ball a season-low 15 times against the Colts. He ran eight times for a season-worst 23 yards and caught seven passes for 34 more. in 10 games this season, a baffling dry spell that prompted him to scream at the sideline after offensive coordinator John DeFilippo called for a pitch play to the short side of the field on second and goal from the 1. Fournette lost 7 yards — and then his temper.He eventually calmed down, but it didn’t last.Fournette was upset again about his usage — or lack thereof — at Indianapolis.Coach Doug Marrone shouldered the blame for abandoning the run in a 10-point game early in the third quarter.“That was a big mistake by me,” Marrone said. “It becomes a two-score game, and I just felt the way that they were running the ball I thought we needed to score points in a quicker fashion. I think that’s what led to the increased pass attempts Bo Jackson Jersey White , so that’s on me as the head coach.“I know we need to be more balanced moving forward.”Fournette felt the same way. He called his father and Allen to vent and then sat down with the offensive staff to iron out any differences.“Just talking to my daddy, he’s always been there for me,” Fournette said. “His words mean more than anybody else’s words, to be honest.”Fournette expects a bigger workload when the Jaguars (4-6) play at Tennessee (5-5) on Sunday, a game both teams need to win to keep close to Houston (7-4) in the AFC South.“It’s about winning,” Fournette said. “Winning solves everything. That’s all it’s about. We always prepare so hopefully ... we’ll execute and everything’ll just come together.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz