Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Auswandern nach Gran Canaria - Umzug nach Gran Canaria
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 02:42
Eli Manning will start for the Giants. Antworten

Could his brother have interest in joining the other team in town as the General Manager?The Giants quarterback said Monday he has no insight into whether Peyton would consider the Jets’ job.“I don’t know Authentic Julian Love Jersey ,” Eli Manning told Tom Rock of . “I have not talked to him about that. I have no inside scoop on that.”Newsday has quoted a source who doubts Peyton Manning will pursue the opportunity with the Jets.Eli, though, doesn’t appear to have a problem with the idea of his older brother sharing the stage in New York if that’s what Peyton wanted to do.“Obviously we play the Jets [in the regular season] this year Julian Love Jersey Boys , but in that sense, I don’t know if there would be that much that overlapped,” Eli said of the business between the two teams that split MetLife Stadium Infant Julian Love Jersey , not to mention the back pages of New York’s newspapers. “I don’t think it would be strange.” Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard is recovering from a fractured left thumb, but that has not stopped him from limited participation in practices over the last week or so.Monday’s practice session was a bit less limited than the team would have liked. Shepard had a pass from Eli Manning go through his hands and he came up shaking his left hand while a member of the team’s staff gave him a yellow jersey to wear for the rest of the session.That jersey is meant to indicate that Shepard shouldn’t be contacted or targeted with passes, but Manning looked his way again and cornerback Deandre Baker tackled the wideout while trying to rip the ball out of his hands.After the practice Julian Love Jersey Draft , Giants head coach Pat Shurmur said “there are times when people don’t do it exactly the way we want it” and was asked having Shepard in there when there are times that the practice rules won’t be observed.“Any time we’re practicing we have to be smart,” Shurmur said, via Tom Rock of . “That’s the fine line between trying to get your work in and being smart.”Barring any setback on the practice field Julian Love NFL Jersey , Shepard is expected to get the splint off of his thumb at some point this week.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz