Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
akoakab Offline

25.02.2020 08:52
really serious about your freelance writing career Antworten

Whether you're an experienced writer looking to boost your career or a complete novice desperate to break into the world of freelance writing Authentic Jessie Bates III Jersey , there's a good chance that you'll be using the New Year as the excuse you need to start a whole new writing regime.

New year is a good time for freelance writers. It's a time of chance, when staff writers start looking for new jobs (leaving editors desperate for freelance contributions), and editors start thinking about new directions for their publications (and hence need new freelance writers to help them out).

If you're determined to make this year the year that your writing career really takes off, here are some of the resolutions you should be making.

1. I will write every day

Freelance writing is a job Authentic A.J. Green Jersey , just like any other, and that means you have to do it every day (weekends and holidays excepted). Make writing a habit by sitting down at your keyboard at the same time every day, and don't allow yourself to leave until you've got some words down on paper. Start taking your writing seriously, and other people will take it seriously too.

2. I will set goals for my writing

It doesn't really matter what your goals are. Maybe you want to finish that novel you've been "working on" for the past three years Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey , or perhaps you want to get a feature published in a national newspaper or magazine. It's important to have goals to give yourself something to work towards, to motivate yourself, and to measure your success. Make goals for each week, each month or each year ? just make them.

3. I will get a website to showcase my writing

If you're really serious about your freelance writing career Cheap Renell Wren Jersey , you need a website, it's as simple as that. A writer's website allows you to find new clients, display your portfolio, and present a more professional image to the world. Who wouldn't want that?

4. I will try different types of writing

Sometimes when you're good at something Cheap Ryan Finley Jersey , it's hard to move away from it and try something else. If you're used to writing articles for the web, for example, you may not even consider trying to write and sell a short story. You should. By trying out new types of writing, you'll not only have fun Cheap Germaine Pratt Jersey , you could also discover something else that you're good at. If you're a novelist, then, try writing some non-fiction: if you're a business writer, try a short story. You might even like it.

5. I will find new markets for my writing

If you've kept resolutions one to four Cheap Drew Sample Jersey , you should by now have a whole lot of new writing just waiting to find markets. Now you have to try and sell it. Make a resolution to spend a part of each day or week finding and querying new markets for your writing. Let this become as much of a habit as writing every day, and sooner or later you'll start to see results.

6. I will make new contacts

In the world of freelance writing, contacts are everything. Make the effort to write down the names and contact details of all of the editors, employers and other useful contacts you come across in the course of your writing. These people are your ticket to freelance writing success: keep in touch with them and the next time they need a freelance writer Cheap Jonah Williams Jersey , they'll be the ones getting in touch with you.

Paintings Expression of Life Itself!

Posted On : Dec-14-2011 | seen (95) times | Article Word Count : 484 |

Marble paintings, pattachitra paintings, Madhubani paintings on different kind of paper, and so on. You do have plenty to ponder and consider when it comes to this pristine art.
India has since time immemorial been a land of artists. This fact comes forth in its various art forms. Paintings Cheap Joe Mixon Jersey , of course, takes centre stage, as this is one form that is readily understood by just about anyone and there is a rich abundance of it here. Starting with the Vedic times, the artists here have kept not only themselves busy but alongside also the countless number of connoisseurs as well.

The real beauty of this kind of paintings is that it is done in most cases by lesser known artists who have left behind for us a rich and priceless legacy of their works. And it is not just all about past art works Cheap Jessie Bates III Jersey , we are talking about here. You also have present day artists turning out master pieces by the dozen adopting these very skills only.

The Rajasthani artists simple steal the limelight from everyone around with their spell binding marble paintings. This kind of a painting is practised and popular in this region only. Some of the marble paintings done of jewellery items are seen to be believed Most of these works are so great that you are be-fooled into believing that the jewellery piece you are seeing in the painting is real and would be tempted to pick it up!

Similarly with the pattachitra style of paintings that the artisans from the eastern state of Orissa are so experts of. Developed as a tool of expression of their devotion to Lord Jagannath, the Pattachitra paintings. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Hoodies China Wholesale NHL Hats China Cheap NFL Hats Cheap College Hats Cheap College Hoodies Cheap Basketball Hats

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz