Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

20.05.2020 10:12
in my hometown and aske Antworten

The drizzle was flying, and it was clear again in a year. For the children of others, it is so happy to have the care of grandpa, grandma, grandpa and grandma, but for me Newport 100S, these are already extravagant. Since I was born, I have never seen grandpa, grandma and grandpa. There is only one grandmother in my memory, but unfortunately, three years ago, my grandmother also left me. Since then, my life has been monotonous. Words, but also from the beginning. One day in May three years ago, I couldn't forget it. It was gloomy. Mom and Dad sent me to my classmate's house early and hurried back to my hometown. Anxiety and anxiety flowed into my child's atrium. There was always an inexplicable fear in my heart. Two days later, Mom and Dad came back, and I saw my mom went down to the taxi with a feeble face, haggard expression, and red eyes that had made me cry I couldn't help but want to comfort my mother, but I was afraid that the father standing beside me would say I'm busy. But no this time, it was my father who asked me to comfort my mother. At this time, I felt that my current father was no longer the original father. I stood there meditating. I stepped forward and asked my mother what happened, but my mother didn't tell me anything, and I thought to myself: "There must have been something serious. I stepped forward and asked my uncle, who said sadly," Your grandmother! She ... "After listening, I was blinded, and I always felt that my uncle was lying to me, but I could n��t escape from reality. I froze, and the tears that could n��t stop overflowing my eyes, I felt like my heart was heavy But I know that crying does not solve the problem, and it is actually the mother who is more sad! I walked back home and lay crying in bed listlessly Cheap Cigarettes, and the figure of grandmother always appeared in my mind. I remember that my grandmother would I added my meal on time, but now it ��s gone, and there ��s nothing! I tried to tell myself: she never left me, she just went a far away. I still remember the Spring Festival that year, my grandmother called me in my hometown and asked me to eat What Newport Cigarettes, I made a little joke to my grandmother, "Then I want a hundred lollipops." "Grandma readily agreed. The Chinese New Year went back to her hometown. The grandma sat at the door and waited for us. After seeing me, the grandma went back to the house very hard and took a bucket of lollipops, just one hundred. I just opened it with my grandma. A joke, I didn't expect that ... At that moment, my heart was melted by my grandmother's warm love. However, my grandmother has now passed away, and the goodness that once belonged to me no longer belongs to me. Some people or things only know how to cherish them when we lose them. Why can't you understand the preciousness of affection early on, the grandmother I miss the most, can you be well?
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz