Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
alisawhite123 Offline

27.10.2020 10:22
Coyotes sending mixed messages Antworten

According to the report, Miller admitted four years ago in an Ohio juvenile court to bullying Meyer-Crothers, who was allegedly tricked into licking a candy push pop that Miller and another boy had wiped in a bathroom urinal. As a result of the vicious act, Meyer-Crothers had to be tested for hepatitis, HIV and and various other sexually transmitted diseases — but the tests came back negative — according to a police report cited in the story.

“He pretended to be my friend and made me do things I didn't want to do, ” Meyer-Crothers said to the Republic. “In junior high, I got beat up by him. … Everyone thinks he's so cool that he gets to go to the NHL, but I don't see how someone can be cool when you pick on someone and bully someone your entire life. ”

Meyer-Crothers, who is now 18, said Miller taunted him “for years, ” constantly calling him “brownie” and the “N-word, ” while also repeatedly physically assaulting him while they were growing up. The story notes that students at their junior high school confirmed to police that “Miller repeatedly used the ‘N-word’” when referring to Meyer-Crothers.

Attempts to contact Miller through the Coyotes, his family and attorney were unsuccessful, but Miller issued a statement late last Friday through the team “expressing contrition. ”

New Coyotes GM Bill Armstrong was not involved in drafting Miller, but confirmed that the organization was well aware of his disturbing history before using their first pick of the 2020 draft to select Miller.

“The Arizona Coyotes do not condone any type of bullying behavior. I was unable to participate in this year’s draft but prior to drafting Mitchell Miller, our scouts were made aware of his history and the bullying incident that occurred in 2016 when he was 14 years old, " Armstrong said.

shopusacigarettes.com]Online Cigarettes Store USA[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz