Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.01.2019 09:31
TORONTO -- Steve Tolleson is the only Toronto Blue Jay who will want to remember Wednesdays game. [url=http://www.cheaphydroflas Antworten

TORONTO -- Steve Tolleson is the only Toronto Blue Jay who will want to remember Wednesdays game. Hydro Flask Outlet . With his team trailing the Cleveland Indians by 13 runs in the ninth inning, the Blue Jays utility infielder came off the bench to make his big league pitching debut and secure the final out. "I wish the circumstances hadnt even been that way to get that chance but I guess any time you have a chance to go out and try to get an out in a major-league game thats a pretty special opportunity for anyone," said the 30-year-old Tolleson after the Indians pounded the Blue Jays 15-4 at Rogers Centre. "I didnt take it for granted," said Tolleson, who joked that he tried to stay "below the hitting speed" against the two hitters he faced. He yielded a double to Lonnie Chisenhall and got Mike Aviles to pop up. Tolleson, who said he pitched a couple of times late in blowout games in the minors in 2011 and 2012, said manager John Gibbons came up to him before the Cleveland ninth to see if he was willing to go in to pitch if needed. He relieved Neil Wagner, recalled earlier in the day from triple-A Buffalo, who had given up six runs on six hits in 1 1/3 innings. "He was battling out there and if I could save him a few pitches to help him get ready for his next appearance then thats what the team needed today," Tolleson said. Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes flipped the ball into the stands after the Aviles pop up but Tolleson said it was retrieved for him to keep as a souvenir. David Murphy was 5 for 6 with five runs batted in and Chisenhall was 5 for 6 with an RBI as Cleveland (19-21) had 22 hits off for five different Toronto pitchers before 14,068 fans. The Indians led 4-2 after six innings before pounding the Toronto bullpen to turn it into a laugher. "We were in that game going into the seventh inning," Gibbons said. "Then, of course, it exploded on us. Get that one out of our system and come back tomorrow." Toronto (20-21) closes out a nine-game home stand against the Indians on Thursday night. Dustin McGowans struggles at home continued. The Toronto right-handed starter was touched for four runs in four-plus innings, including a two-run home run by Carlos Santana. McGowan (2-2), making his eighth start of the season, gave up a run in each of the second and fourth innings before being chased by three straight hits including Santanas two-run blast in the fifth. McGowan is now 0-2 with 16 earned runs in 15 2/3 innings and 9.10 earned-run-average over four starts at the Rogers Centre this season. On the road, hes 2-0 with six earned runs in 23 1/3 innings and a sparkling 2.31 ERA in four starts. "It was just one of those nights where they were waffling the ball," McGowan said. "Sometimes you have to tip your hat to them. "All my pitches were fine tonight. I just got hit hard." Former Blue Jay Yan Gomes had a three-run homer in the ninth off Wagner to cap the onslaught. Meanwhile, Cleveland starter Corey Kluber (4-3) had a solid outing. The right-hander retired the first 13 Blue Jays he faced and finished the night yielding two runs, four hits and a walk while striking out nine over seven innings. Adam Lind had two of the Blue Jays eight hits while Jose Bautista, Brett Lawrie, Juan Francisco and Josh Thole each drove in a run. After Thursdays game, the Blue Jays go out on the road for three weekend games in Texas before heading to Fenway Park for a three-game series against the Boston Red Sox beginning on Tuesday. Hydro Flask Deals . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. Cheap Hydro Flask Sale . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. http://www.cheaphydroflasksale.com/ . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans.Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders has been suspended five games without pay for violating the terms of the NBA/NBAPA Anti-Drug Program. Sanders is recovering from surgery to repair a broken orbital bone near his right eye. He suffered the season-ending injury on Feb. 8 after taking a James Harden elbow to the face in the Bucks loss to the Houston Rockets. The suspension will begin with the next regular season game for which Sanders is eligible and physically able to play. Hydro Flask Warehouse Sale. "I apologize to the entire Bucks organization and our fans for being suspended five games for using marijuana in violation of the NBA Anti-Drug Program. I take full responsibility for my actions," Sanders said in a statement. In 23 games, Sanders averaged 7.7 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.7 blocked shots. Those numbers are down from a breakout 2012-13, when the former VCU big man put up 9.8 points, 9.5 boards and 2.8 blocks per contest. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz