Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.02.2019 08:45
and maybe start to play now Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. Andrew Billings Jersey . -- Brian Roberts and Derek Jeter joked around the batting cage before the game at Angel Stadium, wondering which old guy would be the last to hit his first homer of the season. Even Roberts was a bit surprised to beat the captain in that competition, and he did it at a key moment for the New York Yankees. Roberts hit a tiebreaking solo homer in the ninth inning, and the Yankees beat the Los Angeles Angels 4-3 Tuesday night for just their second victory in seven games. Roberts connected with two outs against Ernesto Frieri (0-3), putting his first homer with his new club into the elevated right field stands. After the game, the ball was nestled in the locker of the longtime Baltimore infielder. "Never hit a homer in any other uniform, so Ill take it home," said Roberts, who also had an early RBI single. "I feel like Ive gotten a lot more comfortable. Sometimes, some things just click. Its been nice to get something going a little bit." After a slow start in pinstripes, Roberts is steadily improving at the plate, according to manager Joe Girardi. The Yankees unassuming replacement for second baseman Robinson Cano now has the same number of homers as Cano has hit for the Seattle Mariners this season. Alfonso Soriano had a go-ahead RBI single in the eighth inning, and David Robertson pitched the ninth for his fifth save in an all-around encouraging effort by the Yankees. Hiroki Kuroda had his longest and best start of the season, allowing just one earned run and not walking a batter while striking out eight in 7 2-3 innings. The Japanese right-hander is winless in four starts, but he largely shut down the Angels. "When Kuroda pitched the way he did, you need to win those games," Roberts said. Mike Trout tripled and scored the tying run on Albert Pujols two-out single off Shawn Kelley (1-2) in the eighth inning for the Angels, who had won five of seven on their nine-game homestand. Erick Aybar and Trout drove in runs with consecutive sacrifice flies in the third inning for the Angels, but their combustible bullpen let them down again after eight solid innings by C.J. Wilson. Frieri had been pitching well since losing his job as the Angels closer, and manager Mike Scioscia isnt discouraged. "(Frieri) just made one mistake tonight," Scioscia said. "He just yanked one pitch to Roberts, but give Roberts credit. He was ready for it." The Angels couldnt reward Wilson, who yielded seven hits and struck out five in just his second non-winning start since April 1. Wilson hit Jeter with a pitch to open the eighth, and Carlos Beltrans seeing-eye grounder up the middle sent Jeter to third. Jeter was tagged out after Mark Teixeiras grounder, but Sorianos single to left easily scored Beltran. "This is a lineup that typically goes up there and swings for damage," Wilson said of the Yankees. "But today they made a concerted effort to put the ball in play and make contact. I didnt have a lot of strikeouts because they were just fighting pitches off and stuff. They did a really good job of that." Trout snapped an 0-for-12 skid with a two-out triple off the top of the right-field wall in the eighth, barely missing a tying homer. Trout has never gone more than 14 at-bats without a hit in his major league career, but he had something close to a slump when he struck out on a pitch in the dirt to end the fifth, stranding two runners. "We all know how good a hitter he is," Kuroda said through a translator. "At that moment (in the eighth), I tried to just attack him and see how it goes. I dont feel bad about it." The hit chased Kuroda, and Pujols worked a full count from Shawn Kelley before delivering a clean single to left-centre. NOTES: Jeter was serenaded with chants of his name and a standing ovation for the second straight night of his final regular-season series at the Big A. He reached base three times, getting the Yankees first hit in the third inning. ... Wilson has thrown at least 111 pitches in all seven of his starts this season. ... Kuroda is winless in his last 10 road starts. Billy Price Bengals Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Malik Jefferson Bengals Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose.ROME -- Serena Williams isnt committing to playing in the Italian Open yet as she waits to see how her injured left thigh feels. The top-ranked Williams withdrew before her quarterfinal match at the Madrid Open last week. "Im taking it a day at a time. Well see as the week goes on. I have the rest of the day off and Ill see how I feel tomorrow," Williams said Monday. "I hit some balls today a little bit so Im going to see later tonight how it feels." In Madrid, Williams had her thigh heavily bandaged and said the injury occurred during a first-round victory over Belinda Bencic. She dismissed conjecture of pulling out for precautionary reasons. "I dont do anything out of precaution anymore. You live once and I feel like anything can happen tomorrow," Williams said. "I just physically couldnt play. I was in a lot of pain and just wasnt able to continue. When I play I want to give 100 per cent. "I want to go out there and I want to give the fans everything that they deserve and everything that they come to see," Williams added. "And I just wasnt going to even come close to being there." Williams is the defending champion at the Foro Italico, and also won the title in 2002. Shell also be the defending champion when the French Open starts in two weeeks. Cordy Glenn Bengals Jersey. Compared to earlier in her career, Williams said she really enjoys the red clay of Rome and Paris now. "I love the challenge of having to be more consistent and having to be that much better," she said. Williams is slated to open against either Romina Oprandi of Switzerland or Andrea Petkovic of Germany. Shes one of eight Americans in the draw -- quite a large showing compared to recent years. "Its good timing. Im nearing the end of my career, I guess -- who knows when its going to end, I love playing -- and people get inspired by different Americans maybe, and maybe start to play now," Williams said. "I love seeing all the Americans around." The other Americans in Rome are Varvara Lepchenko, Sloane Stephens, Christina McHale, Lauren Davis, Madison Keys, Alison Riske and Serenas older sister Venus Williams. At 32, Serena Williams marveled at the retirement announcement last week by former No. 1 Dinara Safina, who is 28. "Shes a lot younger than me," Serena said. "I just enjoy it right now. I enjoy my practice and Im starting to look in the mirror like, Wow. Whats wrong with me? I should be starting to not enjoy it so much. But the older I get the more I enjoy it. Its kind of weird but Im going to take it as it is." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz