Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.02.2019 08:46
Should Southampton have had a penalty? Should Cheikhou Kouyate have been sent off? Should Norwich have had their winner disallow Antworten

Should Southampton have had a penalty? Should Cheikhou Kouyate have been sent off? Should Norwich have had their winner disallowed? Should Gareth Bales El Clasico goal have stood? In his weekly Ref Watch feature, former Premier League referee Dermot Gallagher appeared on Sky Sports Now to analyse the weekends big decisions. Cheap Air Max TN White .Was your team affected by a contentious decision? Read on to find out... MATCH: Leicester v Southampton, SundayINCIDENT: Sadio Mane was clean through on goal, ran around goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel but had a goalbound shot blocked by Leicesters Danny Simpson. Was it a handball?GALLAGHERS VERDICT: No penalty Graeme Souness and Peter Schmeichel analyse Danny Simpson blocking Sadio Manes goal-bound shot with his arm. GALLAGHERS VIEW: It has to be intentional, and not be committed. It wouldve hit his chest. But I think the rule has got to be more prescriptive, it has got to be, This is handball or, This isnt handball.MATCH: Leicester v Southampton, SundayINCIDENT: Southamptons Charlie Austin played a low cross in the area which appeared to strike Robert Huth on the arm, but the referee gave Southampton a corner rather than a spot kick.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: No penalty The ball played by Charlie Austin hit Robert Huths hand GALLAGHERS VIEW: The law says it has to be intentional and we have these guidelines. Has the ball come from a short distance? Well it has come from a short distance.It has come at speed, theres no doubt about that. Can he get his hand out the way? Im not convinced he can.MATCH: Leicester v Southampton, SundayINCIDENT: Wes Morgan rose above Jordy Clasie to head in Christian Fuchs cross to score, but the Leicester captain appeared to put his arm across the Dutchman whilst contending for the ball.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: No foul Wes Morgans goal correctly stood, says Gallagher GALLAGHERS VIEW: Michael Oliver has a great view of it, he can see what force he puts into it. I dont think its a foul.MATCH: Leicester v Southampton, SundayINCIDENT: Very early on in the second half, Victor Wanyama miscontrolled the ball, Jamie Vardy pounced on it and was dragged back with what appeared to be an arm across the face. A yellow card was given, but should it have been a red?GALLAGHERS VERDICT: No red card Victor Wanyama appeared to pull back Jamie Vardy GALLAGHERS VIEW: Hes on his shoulder to start with, I think its a pull-back and Michael has got that right. Hes very clever to realise the first touch is to take the ball away and not panicking to give a red card.MATCH: Norwich v Newcastle, SaturdayINCIDENT: In the 86th minute, Gary ONeil handled in the box and referee Mike Dean pointed to the spot for a penalty which Aleksandar Mitrovic converted.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: Penalty Gary ONeil handled the ball in the penalty box GALLAGHERS VIEW: This was almost a panic reaction, he sees the ball there and his arm is up. He moves his arm through and I can understand why the referee gave that.MATCH: Norwich v Newcastle, SaturdayINCIDENT: In the build up to Norwichs winner, there was debate over whether Jonny Howson should have been pulled up for handball. The referee allowed play to continue.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: Goal should be disallowed Jonny Howson appeared to handle in the penalty box before laying the ball off for Martin Olssons winning goal GALLAGHERS VIEW: On Saturday I was watching this game live and I called handball straight away.I was sat next to another former referee who said no. The referee has got the best view and he thought no. Thats where were sat. Were not sure. There needs to be a sit-down to say, This is handball, this is not handball. This is why, this is why not.MATCH: West Ham v Crystal Palace, SaturdayINCIDENT: In the 68th minute, Cheikhou Kouyate was shown a straight red card by referee Mark Clattenburg for a studs-up challenge on Dwight Gayle.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: Red card Cheikhou Kouyate was sent off for his challenge on Dwight Gayle GALLAGHERS VIEW: Its a red card but Im in the minority. Whats going through the referees head is what were taught.The first touch takes the ball away, hes adamant he wants to get the ball back quickly so he lunges in. Everything youre taught as a referee is that when that ball runs away the warning bells go on.You see the straight leg catching him across the bottom of his foot, every referee is taught [that is a] red card.MATCH: Brighton v Burnley, SaturdayINCIDENT: Anthony Knockaert lunged for the ball Stephen Ward had control of, but the referee and linesman give nothing.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: Yellow card Knockaert was not booked for a strong challenge GALLAGHERS VIEW: I think Stephen Ward has done him a massive favour [to turn away from the challenge] because in my view that has got to be a foul and a yellow card.MATCH: Brighton v Burnley, SaturdayINCIDENT: Beram Kayal appeared to be stamped on by Joey Barton but the Burnley midfielder was not booked for the challenge.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: Red card Joey Barton was not sent off despite planting his studs on Beram Kayal GALLAGHERS VIEW: The pictures paint a very bad picture. He [Barton] was at it all game. I was surprised he wasnt subjected to strong disciplinary action.MATCH: Barcelona v Real Madrid, SaturdayINCIDENT: Gareth Bale was denied his first El Clasico goal after he was penalised for a foul on Jordi Alba. The Wales international wheeled away in celebration after rising above Alba to head home, only for the goal to be chalked off for a foul.GALLAGHERS VERDICT: Goal should have been awarded Gareth Bale thought he had given Real Madrid the lead at the Camp Nou but it was ruled out. Should it have stood? GALLAGHERS VIEW: I think Wes Morgans was a good goal, and this was equally a good goal. I can see very little difference in both, and they should both be given. Also See: Premier League video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap Air Max TN Pink . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks. Cheap Air Max TN All Pink . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. http://www.cheapniketnsonline.com/cheap-air-max-tn-all-gold/ . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox.CARSON, Calif. - Landon Donovan says he will make his final appearance for the U.S. national team Oct. 10 in a friendly against Ecuador. Donovan announced the plan Tuesday. Donovan is the top scorer in U.S. history with 57 goals and 58 assists in 156 appearances, but he wasnt chosen for his fourth World Cup roster earlier this summer by coach Jurgen Klinsmann. Earlier this mmonth, the 32-year-old Donovan announced he will retire from the LA Galaxy after the season. Cheap Air Max TN All Blue. The five-time MLS champion is the North American leagues career goals leader. The U.S. team will face Ecuador at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut. Klinsmann expressed excitement about Donovans final appearance in a post on his Twitter account Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz