Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 09:20
PHILADELPHIA -- Jerome Williams took a three-hitter into the eighth inning, Andres Blanco hit his first homer in three years, an Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Jerome Williams took a three-hitter into the eighth inning, Andres Blanco hit his first homer in three years, and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Seattle Mariners 4-1 in an interleague game Monday night. Cheap Wholesale Lebrons . Making his second start since joining the Phillies, Williams (1-0) allowed one run and three hits in seven-plus innings. Mariners rookie Roenis Elias (9-10) gave up one run and three hits in four innings. The left-hander constantly pitched out of jams because he walked six and hit one batter with a pitch. Blanco connected for a three-run shot off reliever Dominic Leone in the fifth to give the Phillies a 4-0 lead. It was his first home run since July 1, 2011, for Texas against Florida. The Phillies claimed Williams off waivers from Texas to fill a spot in the rotation after Roberto Hernandez was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers. Williams was 2-5 with a 6.71 ERA for the Rangers and Houston this season. But he has a 2.19 ERA in 12 1-3 innings with Philadelphia. Marlon Byrds RBI double in the third gave the Phillies a 1-0 lead. Elias escaped further trouble by striking out Cody Asche with the bases loaded. Elias also left the bases full in the fourth by retiring Ryan Howard on a grounder. Williams left after hitting Chris Taylor with a pitch leading off the eighth. Ken Giles entered and allowed an RBI double to Dustin Ackley with one out. Giles then struck out Robinson Cano and Kendrys Morales to leave runners on second and third. Jonathan Papelbon pitched a scoreless ninth for his 29th save in 32 tries. Seattle had won 12 of its previous 16 games. The Mariners fell into a tie with Detroit for the second wild-card spot in the AL. Theyre seeking their first post-season appearance since 2001. The last-place Phillies, who are heading toward their second straight losing season, opened a nine-game homestand with just their third win in the last 10 games. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: RHP Felix Hernandez is fine after an early exit and plans to start at Boston on Friday night. The five-time All-Star left after five innings because he was hit by a one-hopper off Ian Kinslers bat in the fourth inning of his most recent start Saturday in Detroit. Phillies: OF John Mayberry Jr. is scheduled to begin a rehab assignment at Triple-A Lehigh Valley on Tuesday. Mayberry has been sidelined since July 21 because of an injured left wrist. Hes batting .213 with six homers and 21 RBIs. UP NEXT Mariners: RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (11-6, 2.72 ERA) goes Tuesday night. Hes 3-1 with a 1.27 ERA in his last four starts. Phillies: RHP A.J. Burnett (6-13, 4.35 ERA) tries to snap a five-game losing streak. Burnett hasnt won since July 11. Hes 0-5 with a 6.54 ERA in his last six starts. Wholesale Lebrons China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Lebrons Online .B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes. http://www.cheaplebronsfromchina.com/ . Speaking on Leafs Lunch with Bryan Hayes and Jamie McLennan on Thursday, Bernier said it was "very hard" at times being entrenched behind Jonathan Quick and is now excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to compete with Reimer for the top spot with the Leafs.DETROIT - Nicklas Lidstrom was the last person to speak at his Detroit Red Wings jersey-retirement ceremony. He might have spoken the least while perhaps saying the most, fittingly for a player who was subtly spectacular on the ice. Lidstrom was honoured Thursday night before Detroit hosted the Colorado Avalanche. A red banner — with his last name and number in white — was raised to the rafters. "Its not like winning a trophy for a successful season or playoff; its not winning an individual trophy," he said on a puck-shaped podium. "This is something different. This is all about being a Detroit Red Wing." The storied franchise previously retired six jerseys: Gordie Howes No. 9, Steve Yzermans No. 19, Ted Lindsays No. 7, Terry Sawchuks No. 1, Alex Delvecchios No. 10 and Sid Abels No. 12. But Lidstrom is the first defenceman to have his jersey retired by the Red Wings. Detroit drafted the Swede in the third round and between 1991 and 2012 he played in the most games (1,564) by someone who was on only one NHL team. "For the first couple of years, he didnt seem that great, but then you began to appreciate him," Delvecchio said. Lidstrom, with sound positioning and a strong shot, helped the Red Wings win four of their 11 Stanley Cups between 1997 and 2008. He won seven Norris Trophies as the NHLs best defenceman and trailed only Bobby Orrs record total of eight. "As much as we didnt like him when we were playing against each other, I had tons of respect for him," Colorado coach and former NHL goaltending great Patrick Roy said. Lidstrom became the first European-born captain to win a Stanley Cup in 2008, six years after being the first from Europe to win the Conn Smythe Trophy as the leagues post-season MVP. Cheap Lebrons For Sale. With his signature slap shot, he scored the gold-medal winning goal for Sweden against Finland at the 2006 Olympics. In a video tribute shown during a first-period timeout, Yzerman said Lidstrom was one of the games all-time greats. "You made our jobs so much easier," Yzerman said. Lidstrom retired after the 2011-12 season — his 20th with the Red Wings. He refused to settle for being merely a good defenceman in the league and turned down a chance to make about $6 million with a third straight one-year contract. "No regrets, but that doesnt mean I dont miss it," he said. "I miss playing, but I never had any urge to get back to being on the ice and playing in a game." With his wife and their four hockey-playing boys, he is living back home in Sweden and enjoying a simple life. "Whats been so relaxing about it is that I get weekends off," Lidstrom said. "I never had any weekends off that I can remember since I was a teenager." When Lidstrom was 21 and going into his first NHL season, he was asked what number he wanted to wear if he made the team. Not knowing much about the Red Wings other than Yzerman being their captain, Lidstrom asked for No. 9 — a number that had been retired for nearly 20 years to honour Howe. "Kid, that just aint going to happen," Lidstrom recalled being told. Lidstrom was later given a winged-wheel jersey with another single digit. "No. 5 was handed to me," he said with a grin. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz