Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 09:20
CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered his services. Andrew Miller Jersey . Garcia, who started 10 games for Cleveland in 2004, told 92.3 The Fan on Tuesday that he contacted the Browns and asked for a tryout. The 43-year-old Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five years, but he informed the Browns he would love a chance to make their team. "I actually reached out to the Browns and said, Hey, if you need a guy to come in, work me out, take a look," Garcia told the station. "I dont know if people want me back in Cleveland, but Im open to the opportunity." Garcia, who went 3-7 in his stint as a starter in Cleveland, said the Browns declined his offer. Garcia is the only Browns starting QB to win a season opener in the teams expansion era since 1999. The Browns have had quarterback issues all season. Starter Brandon Weeden got hurt and was replaced by Brian Hoyer, who won two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury. Weeden returned to the starting lineup but has struggled the past two games. He completed just 17 of 42 attempts in Sundays 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at QB, and could turn to veteran Jason Campbell this week when the Browns (3-3) visit the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (7-0). Chudzinski will announce his decision Wednesday. Weedens problems have included poor decisions, forced throws and two underhanded flips in the fourth quarter during losses to Detroit and Green Bay the past two weeks. Most Cleveland fans have seen enough and are screaming for a change. However, Weeden still has support in Clevelands locker room. Several of his teammates have stepped up to back the 30-year-old, saying hes not the only one who should be blamed. "I havent been here long enough," said running back Willis McGahee, who signed with the Browns last month after Trent Richardson was traded. "Ive played a couple of games with him and from what Ive seen, he might have made a couple plays thats shouldnt have been thrown but who says everything is going to be perfect? I had some runs in the game that I couldve taken backside and I didnt take it. "Its hard. Its hard for a quarterback to come out and be perfect especially with the history hes had here, its even harder with everybody on him. I take my hat off to him because he still walks around with a smile on his face, still competitive. That right there shows what kind of character he has." Custom Cleveland Indians Jerseys . Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. B.J. Upton Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. http://www.authenticindiansproshop.com/indians-joe-carter-jersey/ . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers.NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have agreed to a multiyear deal with offensive tackle Michael Oher, a former first-round draft pick who spent his first five seasons with the Baltimore Ravens. Titans general manager Ruston Webster called Oher "a big, strong, durable player" in a statement announcing the move Friday. Ohers contract reportedly is a four-year deal worth $20 million with $9.5 million guaranteed. Oher tweeted that hes "extremely happy and excited to be a Titan (and) cant wait to do big things!!!" Oher also tweeted, "Wanna thank the Ravens organization and their great fans!" The 27-year-old Oher should fill Tennessees vacancy at right tackle created by the Titans decision to waive David Stewart on Wednesday. Stewart had been Tennessees starting right tackle since 2006. --- NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms on a multiyear deal with free-agent linebacker Wesley Woodyard, who spent the last six years with the Denver Broncos. After arriving in the NFL in 2008 as an undrafted free agent from Kentucky, Woodyard developed into a six-time team captain for the Broncos. During the 2012 season, Woodyard was the only player in the NFL to have at least 100 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions. In a release announcing the move Friday, Titans general manager Ruston Webster said "Wesley is a player who has experience playing in both 3-4 and 4-3 systems, and in our new scheme he fits as one of the inside linebackers. He is smart and fast." Webster also praised the 27-year-old Woodyards leadership qualities and intangibles. --- Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick says hes been released by the Tennessee Titans, who signed Charlie Whitehurst on Thursday to back up Jake Locker. Fitzpatrick told The Associated Press on Friday, "You can say Ive been released, yes." Fitzpatrick signed a two-year contract with the Titans last March. He started nine games for the Titans last season and went 217 of 350 for 2,454 yards with 14 touchdown passes and 12 interceptions. In another move Friday, the Titans announced they had agreed to terms with former Denver Broncoos linebacker Wesley Woodyard on a multiyear deal. Manny Ramirez Jersey. The 31-year-old Fitzpatrick has thrown for 16,790 yards, 106 touchdowns and 93 interceptions in 85 career games. Whitehurst, also 31, has gone 84 of 155 for 805 yards passing with four interceptions and three touchdown passes in 13 NFL games. The backup quarterback position is potentially a critical spot for the Titans because injuries have forced starter Jake Locker to miss 14 games over the last two seasons. Although Fitzpatrick and Whitehurst are the same age, Fitzpatrick has more experience. Fitzpatrick has 77 career NFL starts. Whitehurst has only four career starts. But Whitehurst has more familiarity with new Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt. Whitehurst spent the last two seasons in San Diego, where Whisenhunt was offensive co-ordinator last year. "He brings a familiarity with the offence we are installing," Whisenhunt said Thursday in a team statement announcing Whitehursts addition. "He will be a great resource for Jake and the entire offence. And as a player, he understands what we want to get done. Working with him over the last year and seeing how he works and his ability gives me confidence that he is the right fit to fill this role." Fitzpatrick joined the Titans last year after making 53 starts in four seasons with the Buffalo Bills. He also has played for the St. Louis Rams (2005-06) and Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08). Fitzpatrick started three games with St. Louis in 2005 and made 12 starts with Cincinnati in 2008. Woodyard, who began his NFL career in 2008 as an undrafted free agent from Kentucky, developed into a six-time team captain for the Broncos. During the 2012 season, Woodyard was the only player in the NFL to have at least 100 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions. "Wesley is a player who has experience playing in both 3-4 and 4-3 systems, and in our new scheme he fits as one of the inside linebackers," Titans general manager Ruston Webster said Friday in a team statement announcing the move. "He is smart and fast." Webster also praised the 27-year-old Woodyards leadership qualities and intangibles. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz