Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

14.06.2019 03:06
Canadian Screen Awards given out by the Antworten

TSN congratulates all of its winners and nominees who were honoured Tuesday night at the Canadian Screen Awards given out by the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television. TSN was honoured with several awards, with Rod Smith and James Duthie sharing the win for Best Sports Host for SportsCentre and the NHL: Season On The Brink coverage, respectively. Multiple awards were also won by TSN for its coverage of the 100th Grey Cup Game, including Glen Suitor for Best Sports Analyst in a Sports Program or Series, producers Jon Hynes and Paul Graham for Best Live Sports Event, producers Ken Volden and Bill Dodson for Best Sports Program or Series for the 100th Grey Cup pre-game show and Paul Hemming for Best Direction in a Live Sporting Event. TSN also won the award for Best Documentary Series for Engraved on a Nation, produced by Ken Volden, Robin Johnston and Shawn Redmond. TSN is Canadas Sports Leader and Canadas most-watched specialty network. Delivering more sports coverage in High Definition than any other network in Canada, TSNs comprehensive broadcast schedule includes NHL, IIHF, CFL, NFL, MLS, NBA, MLB, Season of Champions Curling, Golfs Majors, F1, NASCAR Sprint Cup and Grand Slam Tennis TSN properties include TSN2, TSN MOBILE and the industry leading sports website TSN.ca. TSN is a division of Bell Media. Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys Online . -- Two out of three aint bad. Wholesale Denver Broncos Jerseys . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. http://www.cheapbroncos.com/ . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Custom Broncos Jerseys .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Cheap Denver Broncos Gear . -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew practiced in a limited capacity Friday, a positive sign he might be able to play against the Tennessee Titans.MONTREAL - Boxing legend Roy Jones Jr. says hes to blame for Jean Pascals big mouth.Jones said Wednesday that Pascal is part of a generation of fighters who copied his style in and out of the ring, including the pre-fight trash talk.I understand that in Quebec, you like silence — people that come off a little bit lower key than how Mr. Pascal comes off, Jones said. Thats partly my fault because a lot of guys grew up watching me.I didnt have good sense, so I said everything and did everything. But I always aimed for the sky.The 44-year-old Jones will pull double duty on Saturday night when Pascal (28-2-1) takes on Lucian Bute (31-1) in a light heavyweight grudge match between former world champions from Montreal.He will work as colour commentator for the HBO broadcast of the co-feature pitting Cuban heavyweight Mike Perez (20-0) against Carlos Takam (28-1) of France, then work in Pascals corner for the main event.A full house of more than 20,000 is expected at the Bell Centre for what it billed as one of the biggest boxing events in Canadian history. The fighters will reportedly earn $2 million each.It pits former WBC light heavyweight champ Pascals speed and athleticism against the heady technique of the southpaw Bute, the former IBF super-middleweight champion.It will also establish who is best between two local fighters and two local boxing promotion companies — Pascals Groupe Yvon Michel and Butes InterBox.The Romanian-born Bute is a quiet guy, not given to trash talk, but his recent assertion that he will shut Pascals mouth was all the fodder the decidedly vocal Pascal needed.At a press conference on the covered Bell Centre ice, Pascal challenged Bute to stand up and say that to his face. He didnt, and Pascal scoffed.If someone said the same thing to me, Id come and say yes, Im going to shut you up, said Pascal. When you talk, you have to face the music.Im always ready to face the music. Im going to bring Lucian Bute to The Hood on Saturday night.Bute shrugged at Pascals taunts.I worked very hard, I feel good, strong and confident, he said of the bout. I know what I have to do.Many fans find Pascals flashy style and boastful talk distasteful, but it was music to Jones ears.The Pensacola, Fla., native who dominated boxing and won world titles in four weight classes through the 1990s and 2000s says trash talk is good.dddddddddddd He says it will make for a better fight, and make Pascal a better fighter.Theres always a danger — theres another guy on the other side that you might (make angry) — but thats a chance you have to be willing to take because we want to give people more than what they pay for, said Jones.We want to bring some attitude to this match and to do that we have to put ourselves under extreme pressure. If we dont talk, when we come (to the ring), we wont have anything to back up. Jean puts pressure on himself by talking, so he has to perform. You guys should embrace it.Pascal, his trainer Marc Ramsay and the rest of his entourage had Jones at his high altitude training camp at the Big Bear resort in California. It was a thrill for Pascal, who idolized Jones as a youngster.Its inspirational to him because having your idol in your corner means you dont want to let your idol down, said Jones.It was Pascal who approached Jones. That may be a sign that Pascal has finally understood he needs world class help with his fight preparation.The 31-year-old won the WBC belt in 2009 but was brought down to earth in a pair of bouts with veteran Bernard Hopkins, who dodged Pascals haymakers, let him blow himself out in the early rounds, and then took over at the end.Pascal escaped with a draw in their first meeting in 2010, but lost a clear decision to the then 46-year-old Hopkins a year later.He approached me, said Jones. He said he had to fight a southpaw and he always liked how I fought southpaws. He has no disrespect for Bute. If he did, he wouldnt have called me.When he turned pro after the 2004 Olympics Pascal would mimic Jones style in the ring, including keeping his hands at his waist and pot-shotting opponents. He has become a better defensive fighter since then, but still likes to throw bombs.Last week I was in Big Bear and I was saying wow, I was watching this guy when I was 14 on TV and now hes next to me and hes helping me for my next fight, said Pascal. This is incredible.Its a dream come true. Id watch him and I was trying to imitate him, but now I know why he was doing it and when to do it, so this is a big difference to me.And he doesnt want to let Jones down.I dont want to look like a fool in front of my idol, so whatever happens, Ill try to dig down and win this fight. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz