Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
panxing18 Offline

20.06.2019 04:36
Washington first baseman Ryan Zimmerman is fee Antworten

WEST PALM BEACH Travis Shaw Jersey , Fla. (AP) —ling sick, delaying his debut in exhibition games.“He came in today to see a doctor but I sent him home,” manager Dave Martinez said Wednesday. “I’m not going to take a chance with him, put him out there and let him get one or two at bats.”Zimmerman saw most of his spring training action last year in minor league games on the back fields, and he appeared in only one big league exhibition. The 34-year-old has played in more than 115 games just once in the past four seasons due to shoulder issues, muscle strains and plantar fasciitis.While Martinez seemed to agree with Zimmerman’s approach last spring training, he didn’t like the results — particularly defensively.“The biggest thing for me is to get him out there on the field playing defense http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey ,” Martinez said. “I really thought that you need to be on the field, you need to move around, you need to play defense.”Zimmerman had 13 homers and 51 RBIs in 85 games last year. He has a .279 career average with 264 homers in 14 seasons with the Nationals.“You’re getting your legs and your body used to getting ready for every pitch, running to first base when there’s a ground ball,” Zimmerman said. “I think that’s a huge difference.”Martinez said Zimmerman could be in the lineup Friday against Miami.“All his workouts are good,” Martinez said. “He’s been running the bases, actually been running the bases on his own Robin Yount Jersey , quite a bit.”Catcher Yan Gomes missed a day before the start of spring training games, and catching prospect Spencer Kieboom isn’t 100 percent. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Rays have finalized a minor league contract with 16-year-old Cuban pitcher Sandy Gaston that includes a $2.61 million signing bonus.The 6-foot-3, 200-pound right-hander ranked among the top international prospects eligible to sign with major league teams this year.Gaston is from Matanzas, Cuba, and will turn 17 on Dec. 16.“We believe Sandy is a high-caliber pitching prospect with potential elite major league fastball, quality secondary components and possesses the physical and mental characteristics to develop into an impactful major league pitcher http://www.brewersfanproshop.com/authentic-orlando-arcia-jersey ,” Rays director of international scouting Carlos Rodriguez said. “His size, arm talent and age make him a very unique pitcher.”Gaston was among three Cubans who worked out for scouts from major league teams in Miami last month. The Marlins agreed to a $5.25 million bonus with Victor Victor Mesa, 22, and a $1 million bonus with his 17-year-old brother, Victor Mesa Jr. Both are outfielders.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz