Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

28.06.2019 04:51
After a high ankle sprain slowed down Antworten

his performance as a rookie Connor McGovern Jersey , running back Royce Freeman has set the bar high for his second season with the franchise."Good morning, Broncos Country.When the Denver Broncos selected Royce Freeman in the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft, they did so with the belief he could become the franchise’s workhorse running back. At first glance, Freeman appeared to be well on his way to cementing that status. He earned the top spot on the depth chart after a fantastic training camp and started off the first four games of the season red hot — amassing 219 yards on 44 carries and 3 touchdowns. Unfortunately, a high ankle sprain suffered midway through the season slowed him down the remainder of the year and negatively impacted his performance. When it was all said in done, Freeman finished the 2018 season with 130 carries for 521 yard and 5 touchdowns. All things considered it was still a productive year, but the emergence of Phillip Lindsay who had a sensational rookie campaign left many forgetting about the former University of Oregon product. After having an entire offseason to recover, Freeman is anxious to show Broncos Country he can still be a significant contributor on offense and has set the bar high for year two of his NFL career.“I always have high expectations for myself. I battled through injury. I came back and definitely feel like I have so much to offer still. I’m always pushing myself and always setting the bar high,” stated Freeman. In order to become the best player he can be, Freeman sees the opportunity to be coached again by Curtis Modkins as a huge factor. After the franchise embarked on major coaching changes this offseason, Modkins was one of only a handful of position coaches to be retained from last year’s staff. It is a move Freeman believes will help himself and the other running backs on the squad out tremendously.“It helps out a lot. He coached us last year, so he knows how we learn and [he knows] what he taught us last year and our different abilities. Also, I think it will help us grow. He’s the type of coach to push us. He’s pushing all of the running backs. Definitely a great coach to have.”In addition to the aforementioned Carlos Henderson Jersey , Freeman also looks forward to showcasing his receiving abilities more in 2019. He only had 14 receptions as a rookie, but averaged over 10 yards per reception and gained over 800 yards as a receiver out of the backfield during his collegiate career. There is no doubt he has those skills and with a new offense in store, he believes he will have a chance to make a greater impact in that regard.“I feel like it’s an ability to have. I tried to put it on display in the last game and got more reps at it. I’m definitely excited to be able to show that feature.”A healthy Freeman paired with a rejuvenated Lindsay should bode well for the Broncos’ offensive endeavors in 2019. If they can stay healthy and avoid injury, the two have the potential to become the running back duo in the entire league. Myself and all of Broncos Country look forward to seeing that happen.As always, thank you for reading and here is today’s offering of Horse Tracks.Horse TracksChamp Bailey on Denver's defensive changes: 'If we play great defense, we can do anything'Bailey weighed in on the hiring of Defensive Coordinator Ed Donatell and Defensive Backs Coach Renaldo Hill.Broncos Mailbag: Dwayne Haskins would be an ideal fit in Denver, but stars would have to align in NFL draftDenver Post Broncos writer Ryan O’Halloran talks about Haskins' fit in the Mile High City.Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen trade worth exploring for right priceThe Denver Broncos have not been connected much to Josh Rosen, but what if the price drops to a second-round pick? John Elway should be on it.Raiders Rumors: Ex-Broncos LB Shane Ray visits Oakland in Free AgencyThe Oakland Raiders reportedly hosted free-agent linebacker Shane Ray for a visit, according toField Yates of ESPN.Antonio Brown won't give 'media fakes no more ammo' - NFL.comRaiders WR Antonio Brown attempted on Tuesday to put an end to his online sparring with former teammate JuJu Smith-Schuster, sending out what looked to be a final tweet on the matter.Eagles sign WR Charles Johnson to one-year contract - NFL.comThe Philadelphia Eagles signed a trio of former AAF players to one-year deals, including wide receiver Charles Johnson. While with the Orlando Apollos, Johnson was AAF's top WR.DeMarcus Lawrence: 'I ain't skipping $20M for nobody' - NFL.comDeMarcus Lawrence never planned to take a page out of the Le'Veon Bell playbook and sit out the 2019 campaign if sides couldn't come to a long-term agreement by the July 15 deadline.Charley Casserly 2019 NFL mock draft 2.0: Giants, Patriots go QB - NFL.comCharley Casserly's second mock of the 2019 NFL Draft's first round sees succession plans in action Devontae Booker Jersey , as the New York Giants, Los Angeles Chargers and New England Patriots each select a quarterback.XFL to have 3-point tries, 2-point OT shootoutsThe XFL will allow teams to go for 1, 2 or 3 points after a touchdown and plans to have a 2-point shootout in overtime, commissioner Oliver Luck said Monday on the PFT PM podcast. If the Denver Broncos are looking for a better bridge quarterback option than Case Keenum, it doesn’t get much better than Joe Flacco."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos Free AgencyBroncos DraftBroncos PodcastsBroncos 2019 ScheduleKey Offseason DatesCommunity RulesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsBroncos 2019 Draft Class Announced脳Broncos podcastsJoe Flacco is the perfect quarterback for the Broncos right nowNew,294commentsIf the Denver Broncos are looking for a better bridge quarterback option than Case Keenum, it doesn’t get much better than Joe Flacco. MSTShareTweetShareShareJoe Flacco is the perfect quarterback for the Broncos right nowThe Denver Broncos have reportedly traded a fourth round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft to the Baltimore Ravens for quarterback Joe Flacco. The move immediately sent Broncos Country into a frenzy of reaction. Mike Klis of 9News joined First and 10 at 10 on Wednesday to discuss the trade and what it means for the franchise moving forward.One of the biggest things that stuck out to me was Flacco’s contract situation. If John Elway was looking for the perfect bridge quarterback, it would be none other than Joe Flacco. Elway could potentially be patient looking for that franchise quarterback in the NFL Draft for the next three years as Flacco’s contract has no dead money. Once Elway gets his franchise quarterback, Flacco can be freely cut or traded with no negative financial impact to the Broncos salary cap situation. That is the biggest difference to me between keeping Keenum and trading for a guy like Flacco. What do you think about the Flacco trade and what it might mean for the Broncos strategy moving forward in securing a legitimate franchise quarterback in the near future?

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz