Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

11.07.2019 08:57
The Latest on the Senior Bowl Antworten

MOBILE Vontaze Burfict Jersey , Ala. (AP) — The Latest on the Senior Bowl (all times local):4:30 p.m.Will Grier became a star quarterback at West Virginia, but knows NFL teams also want his take on what happened at Florida.It’s something he’s addressing with them this week at the Senior Bowl.Grier received a yearlong suspension in 2015 as a redshirt freshman for violating the NCAA’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He wound up leaving Florida and landing with the Mountaineers.He says it “was an unfortunate thing that really hurt me. I poured my heart and soul into that program. I wanted to stay there. I poured my heart and soul into those teammates. I pride myself on outworking everybody, and it was really rough on me. I felt like I let my teammates down. “Grier says he has had “thousands of drug tests since then and never had another issue. It’s not who I am, and I would never let my teammates down in any circumstances again. That’s one of the things I learned.”Grier is recovering from an ankle injury that led to him sitting out West Virginia’s bowl game. He predicts it will be “full go” in time for the combine. The Raiders will assume a hefty cap charge under Antonio Brown‘s name this year, for obvious reasons. The Steelers Seth Roberts Jersey , who no longer will be employing Brown as of 4:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, will assume a hefty cap charge, too.When the poo initially hit the propellor between Brown and the Steelers more than two months ago, we broke down his contract from all angles. For the Steelers, the most important angle is now this: Of their 2019 cap space Isaiah Johnson Oakland Raiders Jersey , $21.12 million of it will be devoted to Brown.That number comes from the remaining balance of his $19 million signing bonus from two years ago ($11.4 million) and his restructuring bonus from 2018 of $12.96 million ($9.72 million).Last year’s payment created $9.72 million in 2018 cap room for the Steelers, and ultimately did nothing for Brown other than convert his base salary into a guaranteed payment (as if the Steelers would have cut him). According to the terms of his most recent Steelers contract, the $12.96 million bonus earned in March was paid out in 17 weekly installments during the regular season, just as it would have been without the restructuring.If the Steelers had kept Brown, his cap number would have been $22.165 million. But the Steelers quite possibly would have approached him about another cap-room restructuring — something he likely would have accepted if the relationship hadn’t imploded late last year.As it stands Isaiah Johnson Oakland Raiders Jersey , the Steelers will save more than $15 million in cash, which can go to other players.Still, the cap hit is a major one, and the fact that the Steelers became so willing to absorb it shows how motivated they were to trade him.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz