Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

11.07.2019 04:47
t dusk, alone in the Antworten

At dusk, alone in the bustling commercial streets, in the bustling crowd, looking for the quiet harbor of the soul, it is also quiet. Suddenly, in the stalls of the hustle and bustle, I saw a row of things that made my eyes shine. My eyes couldn��t move anymore. I walked to the stalls in two steps and walked down to the stalls. I took a closer look. It��s really a paper windmill, a long-lost paper windmill. I have a feeling of looking for him in the crowd, but the person is in a dim light. I picked up the paper windmill, I didn't want to put it down anymore. Everything around me was gone. It seems that I am alone in this world. The past is like a flood of water, I can't wait to pick up a set of paper windmills. It is a treasure that I have recovered. This is a round paper windmill combination, a group consisting of eight paper windmills, forming a circle, a small windmill moving with the wind, constantly rotating, rotating in the childhood, the long braid The little girl with a bow on her hand, holding a pink paper windmill in her hand, leaping and running towards me. When I was young, my brother and I liked the paper windmill and saw other children playing with paper windmills Wholesale Cigarettes. We are very envious, but we will not do it, only watching others play. I am not willing to discuss with my brother, or let us do it ourselves, and the younger brother is doing this, and he readily agreed Marlboro Cigarettes. We went to the neighbor's house, we came to the sorghum straw, took the scissors, pencils, white paper, thin wire, and the paste for the mother's soles. Then we borrowed the paper windmill from the children and got the owner. With the consent, we carefully opened the paper windmill and spread it on the pre-prepared white paper. We painted the gourd, cut the wind blades of the paper windmill, and cut the straw into half inch and one foot length. According to the sample of the paper windmill, we spent nearly two hours, did the dismantling, dismantled it, and turned the power of the nine cows and two tigers, and finally finished the paper windmill that we were satisfied with, we restored the sample to its original state. Also gave the children. My brother and I took the white paper windmill that we just made, and ran against the wind. The wind blades of the paper windmill were like the open wings. It was screaming in our hands. It was a joy to turn Cigarettes For Sale, we don��t mention in our hearts. I am so happy, because this is our own work, and it is the first time to make a paper windmill, so I have a special sense of accomplishment. We also feel proud to see the envious eyes of other children. We flew around the world and even forgot to have the first successful experience. My brother and I did it one after another. The better the paper windmill, the color of the paper windmill changed from a single white to a colorful one. Turn one group into three groups of five. We put all kinds of paper windmills into the bolts of the windows. When the wind started, the rows of paper windmills moved in the wind, screaming, and the rapid rotation was dazzling. The paper windmills have become a beautiful scenery in our home. They make the old old houses vivid and exude the youthful vitality. The neighbors all showed thumbs up and praised them. Their father��s gloomy face also became sunny. Not to mention the mother, smile and open, we, of course, are proud! Little friends, every day around us, begged us to help them do a few. My younger brother and I are even more interested, and endless days and nights are done. Soon after, in our compound, the windows of every household are filled with colorful paper windmills. When there is no wind, it is quiet, like a blossoming five-color flower, it is good-looking; when the wind rises, it moves like the wind, like a small gyro, keeps flying, it is dizzying. The little friends stood in the courtyard and looked up at their own paper windmills. They all said that their paper windmills look good. Everyone is screaming, screaming, laughing out of the compound, and growing up in the distance, busy. Learning to work and marrying a child Marlboro Red, I have never played a paper windmill. Paper-paper windmills often appear in my dreams mokingusacigarettes.com. In my dreams, my brother and I are holding paper windmills and sweating. We are surrounded by colorful paper windmills.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz