Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

11.07.2019 04:47
The eloquence is no Antworten

The eloquence is not educated, the ability is not taught, the speech fails in different places, waiting for the "poor" when you need a piece of money, sometimes you will see your own shadow with tears, unconsciously, forgetting to read, forget I have checked my soul, and my life has been lost for a long time. Many places have delayed my own wine market. Maybe I can��t perceive my own lack and lack of time. When I ask for money, I realize that I have no ability, when I have less materials. I saw the loss of my own lost, I am a human, forget the value of survival, I have the heart, lost the wings of flying, when I borrow money, open my mouth, look down when I look at people, when I think about things, I am depressed, when I ask myself, there is no corresponding Line, I am the name that is screamed by others, lacking my own story, no experience of failure, no city tour reading mood, can not say a lot of emotions, can not see many dreams, the only failure is every Once I go to work to earn money, when I spend money, I lost my time to survive. When I earned food and drink, I forgot too much future. It��s me Marlboro Lights, that is, I can��t rise. The soul itself can't see through the pattern of life, only one step at a loss. It is difficult to make the space of thinking grow up. When you look at people, you only understand silence, don't analyze, wait for the time spent, lose hope, bless the blessings, maybe Many, I know myself, can only say that some dogs are squatting, can not help others to analyze, can not help their own judgment, lose is a lifetime, forget the parental support, forget the warmth of hometown, many times can not adhere to their work, It��s not that the salary is low. It��s not the pressure of others. But I don��t have the insistence of reading. I don��t have the amount of money I can��t control. I can��t measure my own state of mind and thinking. I can��t control the situation and the future changes. Forget, wait for the story of others, forget their struggles Cigarettes For Sale, forget the hope, can not find the wings of the mind, can not paint the pattern of thinking, I have eyes, can not communicate with the heart, I have a mouth, can not be measured by thinking mokingusacigarettes.com, I have ears, can not Use the brain of judgment and analysis to master self-improvement, I survive, and accept the wind and rain like a tree But I often create a world of crying for myself, to listen to myself, my heart is powerless, I feel helpless every minute, that invisible knowledge, this unexplained life, I lose, but still no Recognizing the experience of failure When I approached a point, when I choose a sentence, I can't communicate with one's explanation and the rejection of the eyes. Maybe life is bitter, I am drunk, I can't recognize more people, a lot of A lot of things, at one point, losing one, repeatedly repeating the one that belongs to you, and the old-fashioned discourse loop, once again, when people continue to approach, I can��t improve the language. The ability to express, can not correct more positions to be too serious, perhaps because the eyes look, delay the agility of thinking, perhaps because of continuous silence, give up too much communication and communication, I have a lonely heart, difficult When you are poor, you can find yourself and give yourself a piece of money. When you have a hundred dollars, you can��t see through yesterday. You can��t recognize tomorrow. I am one. I can't recognize my heart and never talk. When time goes fast, I can't go to the spirit of struggle. But the value of my heartbeat is trampled by me. I can say that the ability to listen makes me give up again and again. I am a human, but I can't have the opportunity to learn. I am a human being, but I can't decide others to read my words. I am a different person in the population. I can't correct and choose myself. I know that others have sent me a sentence. I can't give others a story. I can send others a silence. Others can lead to a lot of speculation. I have three poor, one poor, and the scenery is much more, the mind is chaotic, the words are much more, and I can't accept my correct reading. Mind thinking has changed, but I can't adjust my sad heart. I can't, can't correct myself, can't recognize my own line, life makes me waste again and again, learning makes me forget to grow again and again, second poor, once took parents The money Online Cigarettes, now do not glory for parents, do not give parents a higher honor to make them smile Wholesale Cigarettes, I can not lift the banner of giving up, but it is hard to forget Soul, lose, lose, can't find yourself, forget to forget that it is difficult to understand yourself, it is difficult to explain yourself, it is difficult to update yourself, it is difficult to find a route that can be adhered to, three poor, holding money to do failed business, but can not learn by themselves Guess, holding the time to spend money, not letting yourself record the foundation of learning, crying in the corner of sadness, still can't learn the rejection of tomorrow, when I say a word of "I", there is still behind the word "I" A lot of lines that can't be told will not let me update, but let me discard more of my money, there are 10,000 reasons to wait for distribution, I have no money, there are a thousand sad tears waiting to start, I see others, others I can only say that
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz