Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

26.07.2019 08:50
The whisper of the Antworten

The whisper of the years and the memory of the year of the year are boiled into a pot of sweet-scented osmanthus wine. Under the faint sunset, the shallow aftertaste, the faint sweetness lingers between the lips and teeth, and the West Building, the moon Cigarettes For Sale, the hook, the loneliness The indus deep courtyard locks the autumn, and the night is deep. The indus is standing alone under the melting moonlight, dividing the pale blue moonlight into irregular small pieces. I lay on the rocking chair woven with time, listening to it, oh, for me. Telling the past time, looking up at the sky, the fallen stars are particularly dazzling in the night sky of the ink blue. Suddenly, the back was covered with a blanket, turned around, was the mother, smiled: "So late, why don't you go back to the house, fall, be careful with the cold." I nodded and shrank my body into the blanket: "Mom Online Cigarettes, Tell me something about my childhood!" You hold me and tell me about the memories of the past. I fell in your arms like this, feeling your temperature, listening to your whisper, your hair and a touch of aroma, I quietly went to sleep like this, fragrant my dreams, and also fragrant my heart. Fall in your arms, listen to you from my first time to call my mother, to pull your hand slowly from the bluestone board, at that moment, the lights are awkward, just hope that a dream to dawn. The lotus rains, the willows and the west winds Carton Of Cigarettes, the seasons are always quiet when the monks are not prepared, and in the twinkling of an eye, into the winter. The frost fell on the morning of the courtyard, and walked out of the door, surrounded by a scene of depression, the cold wind blowing in the face, the residual temperature of the fingertips disappeared in an instant. The delicate petals could not withstand the suppression of the frost, and they all fell down. The corrugations were covered with frost, and the roof was lightly covered with a layer of pure white satin mokingusacigarettes.com. You are anxiously coming out of the room: "How come out so early, even the scarf has been forgotten Marlboro Red." Your hands wrapped around the scarf, hung around my neck, you carefully surrounded, from the shallow worry to the faint Smile. Looking at your look, my mouth doesn't know when it has risen slightly. You handed me a broom and smiled. "The cream that swept the ground with me was melted and turned into a large pool of water. , tell people that it has not passed this world, and clean the yard with you, watching your figure float, even if the leaves are falling, the flowers are green, still so beautiful thinking about the mother's voice and smile, my heart is always happy, The little bit with my mother is always coming to my mind. The years are speechless, the years are not spoken, you are, enough.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Cigarettes For Sale

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz