Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

26.07.2019 08:50
This place in northern Antworten

This place in northern Jiangsu, except for the summer of the year, seems to be inseparable from the cotton aphid. Needless to say in winter, just say spring and autumn. After the beginning of the spring, it is still cold and cold, and there is no smell of spring. Some farmers say that "the old man of the crop does not need to estimate, and the spring is still cold forty-five". Even after the forty-five days of the cold spring, it is still one morning and one night. The cold, so there is the saying that "after the Qingming cold ten days", occasionally can not resist the temper, put on the spring clothes, there will be a threat of colds when you are smart, or honestly wearing a cotton jacket, don't look at this cotton jacket Not fashionable, not good-looking, but affordable, easy to wear, a cotton jacket to keep healthy Newport 100S. After the Mid-Autumn Festival, there is no cotton jacket, and it is not practical to go out. I like to listen to the chanting of the farmer's old lady. "Frost hits the plum bean flower, the bachelor is afraid of it", which shows the degree of autumn coolness. Sometimes think about it, this jacket is really the closest partner, the price is not expensive, not afraid of soiling Newport Cigarettes, not afraid of wear and tear, no maintenance, no regret, personal service for me. Therefore, the old society has the saying that "the family has three treasures, the ugly wife, the thin land, and the broken cotton jacket." Cotton aphid, really affordable, can not be separated from the farmer's wife has always been bad, and it is still the case. Farming like a man, when you get home, you have to cook, feed pigs, feed sheep, feed chickens, feed ducks, serve old ones, serve small, inside and out, pick up, keep your hands on the big mouth, stick The tape is just as dry. There is no hobby for men to eat and drink. It is the family who came to the guests Online Cigarettes, or the feudal thoughts. They don��t go to the table to accompany the guests. Only the kitchen is busy. At the end of the year, I am busy with my busy home, and I am spending a lot of money Marlboro Lights. I rarely see the farmer��s wife spending a lot of money. If a woman��s wife is not spending money Marlboro Gold, she will attract strange eyes and say that this daughter-in-law seems to be Morality is not related to eating, not to wear, but birthday, but Valentine's Day, how do you treat her, return home is still your wife, do not worry about her extravagant emotions and small temper. For the sake of a family's peace and security, children and relatives, music, children can grow like a crop, daughter-in-law, cotton jacket, can not be separated from the treasure, affordable, so that life is practical.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Online Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz