Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 462 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

24.08.2019 04:15
With the encouragement Antworten

With the encouragement and support of everyone, my grocery store has been writing for a few years. There are hundreds of articles in large and small articles. Although they are all sesame and rot Wholesale Cigarettes, they are small things that parents care about. Some of the words that got rid of the slag, but there are still many feelings along the way. I silently walked on the yellow land of Yanbei, walking, silently feeling the simplicity of the land of Yanbei, silently enjoying the roughness of the land of Yanbei, silently squatting in the grass and trees there, silently Carrying the vicissitudes of history. The water there, the human history, the local customs, the father and the brothers there, gave me a lot of life experience, so I often think of a difficult and happy childhood, think of my hometown as a midwife. The moment I took off my mother's body, my destiny was closely linked to the hot land of Yanbei. The first symphony I heard was the sound of the rhubarb in the yellow land, the rhythm of the sand with the sound of staying up late, and repeatedly warned me that life is difficult. For the first time, I experienced the overwhelming wind and snow Newport 100S. The cold came under the ruined eaves and the windows. I explained the first lesson of life in a musical tone. I can��t stand the storm and I don��t think about it. Survive in this world! I wowed wow and tried to integrate my cry into the strong snow. I succeeded, the rhubarb wind accepted me, the wind stirred the snow and accepted me. In the ups and downs, I rolled myself into a clay man again and again, rolled into a snowball, and rolled into an iron egg that was not afraid of the wind and snow. I grew up with hardships, but sweat and tears gave me Perseverance and character. The barren Yanbei Yellow Land, like a mother who lacks nutrition, does not have enough milk to feed her children. However, like all great mothers, this yellow land of Yanbei is all about being able to care for me. When the green and yellow are not connected, there will be a variety of wild vegetables on the yellow land for us to famine. Nutritious bitter vegetables, smooth and delicious old cattle grass, inexhaustible bowls of flowers, fragrant tomb mushrooms, delicious and refreshing ground vegetables. As long as you are willing to work hard, the Yellow Land will help us through the storm. The yam egg is rich in the wild land of Yanbei. It is delicious, cooked and delicious. Yam silk, mountain pills, yam mud, yam powder, Yanbei people will use the yam egg to make the taste of national cuisine! On the yellow land, there is an endless stream of ��mountain and sea��. The yellow land is thin, but the yellow land raises its descendants at all costs. In the hands of the industrious Yanbei people, the loess will turn into gold. The Yellow Land has given us the inexhaustible loess resources, burning bricks and tiles to form a house sheltering from the wind, burning the pot and turning it into various utensils, and kneading it into a muddy dish that is not bad for the grain. The hot bandits make us feel warm in the loess. The Yanbei people who grew up on the yellow land, while receiving the gifts of the Yellow Land, also enriched their lives on the yellow land. The blue-yield flax, the golden daylily, the green Laoye, the red sorghum, the silky smoke, the blossoming white clouds, and we cultivated the noble Yanbei people, we have to admit, Yanbei The yellow land is indeed barren, but the culture on the yellow land is very rich. On the land of Yanbei, you can take a look at the ancient civilization. I was fortunate to have been born in Sis Marlboro Red. Look at the Liushuwang, a century-old village in the north of the village. It brings a sense of popularity to a tree, bringing a cool shade to my childhood. Appreciate a play of "Playing a Child" in front of the ancient music building. I sang three sounds of sighs and bamboos, injecting the unique artistic cells of Yanbei into my life. In the hot land of Yanbei, the world-famous Yungang Grottoes, Yingxian Muta, Beiyue Hengshan, Wuyuan Hanging Temple, as small as a scorpion seasoning, stone millstone, willow box, etc. Although some of them are objects with soil slag, but their rich connotations, it is clearly a Chinese civilization that has lasted for thousands of years. It has an immeasurable non-material cultural heritage, which is commendable! As a native of Yanbei, I am accepting the baptism of the Yellow Land culture. I can��t help but be proud of my hometown. I am using my life to walk through the Yellow Land. I have integrated my soul into the Yellow Land. Love this piece of hot land, the ancient loess soul, always inspires me to work hard, the thick yellow land is always the root of my survival.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes Coupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz