Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

24.08.2019 04:15
Today is the day that Antworten

Today is the day that everyone is eager for a long time. It is the first day of the National Day holiday. The autumn rain is heavy Parliament Cigarettes, and the rain is dripping, like silk, like a dragonfly, like a fog, like a smoke, like a picture without end. The autumn rain is a key. It is cool and gentle, gently opening the door of autumn Online Cigarettes, and the autumn rain is like a pearl. I personally admire the rain in the store, the silence in the rain Wholesale Cigarettes, the memories in the rain, the thoughts in the rain. The flower stands on both sides of the road, under the baptism of the rain, seem to be so fresh. The rain washed away the dust and brought it clean. The sweet-scented osmanthus in the next door scented in the rain, faint and refreshing. The road that the car came to drive was also washed away by the rain. In fact, the state of mind determines the view of nature. Occasionally, it will feel depressed in the autumn rain, and the mood will be a little low, and occasionally more sentimental. Today, however, I appreciate the rain and appreciate the tranquility in the rain. Maybe it is the festive atmosphere of the festival that infects me. When I receive the blessings and greetings from my friends, my heart is especially warm, and I also convey my good wishes to me. When friends and relatives sometimes have leisure time, they quietly taste some beautiful words and immerse themselves in beautiful poems. That peace and lightness is a joy of life. The cousin next door laughed at me and said that when I was free, I always liked how to stay in the office, but I have a book to accompany me, and the dialogue with the soul, I am willing to enjoy this quiet, everyone has belong to A spiritual world of your own, to contemplate, to yearn for, to go to jealousy. I like to be alone, but I am not alone. I often communicate and communicate with my friends. I don't close my heart. When I am quiet, I am quiet. Work and life are common topics, and sometimes difficulties are encountered in work. Once and for all, it is difficult to solve problems once and for all. Sometimes there is a lot of exhaustion. The accumulation of the cycle of day and day, no matter how time and space changes, life is such a subtle change. In this fine autumn rain, thoughts and thoughts are flowing. Autumn rain makes people feel, keep a little leisure, and can stay away from the hustle and bustle of the world. It is also a kind of sublimation to quietly examine the heart of the self. The lingering autumn rain can't write the beauty of life
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz