Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

26.08.2019 07:46
relatively unchanged down to Simeones all-black su Antworten

Promising midfielder Domingos Quina has signed his first professional contract at West Ham, which keeps him at the club until 2019. Quina, who turned 17 last Friday, joined the Hammers in the summer on an initial two-year scholarship deal following spells at Chelsea and Benfica.He has already featured twice for West Ham this season, both appearances coming in the Europa League against NK Domzale, and also scored a 40-yard wonder goal against Leicester City for the Under-23s in October. Quina said: I am very happy to have signed my first professional contract with West Ham and it has always been my dream. Highlights: Tottenham 3-2 West Ham I chose West Ham because it is a great club and they like to give young players opportunities to break into the first-team like Reece Oxford and I hope to do the same.I like to enjoy my football and do things which people are not expecting. I really enjoyed my goal against Leicester and it was a great moment.That was not the first time I had scored a goal like that and hopefully there is more to come. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I know that talent alone is not enough to see me develop as a player and I just want to keep working hard every day. Hopefully I will get my chance.Quina has already showcased his talents at international level for England Under-17s at the European Championship and will now aim to impress manager Slaven Bilic further and become a regular part of the first team.Bilic added: I am personally delighted with the news. We know a lot about him and he came away with us on pre-season. Slaven Bilic is happy Quina has committed his long-term future to West Ham He is one of those players that you think if he doesnt make it, then which player will?He has got everything and it is now down to us and up to him how much he is going to improve and dedicate his life to achieve something that God gave him. There is no doubt he has something exceptional.He is skillful and is one of those players who doesnt have to think about his first touch because it comes so naturally to him.He is not afraid of challenges and has skillUpgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Antonio: I feel embarrassed Bilic: Difficult to take defeat WATCH: Spurs 3-2 West Ham Payet wins Goal of Month Jayson Tatum Celtics Jersey .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. Robert Parish Jersey . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/Larry-Bird-Jersey/ . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Larry Bird Celtics Jersey . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form. Bill Russell Celtics Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. MADRID, Spain -- Atletico Madrid and Barcelona showed the battle for the title would be a long, drawn-out affair after the Spanish co-leaders drew 0-0 in their first league meeting of the season on Saturday. Both teams finished the first half of the season tied on 50 points after an exciting, back-and-forth showdown at Vicente Calderon Stadium yielded no winner. Barcelona was troubled by Atletico pair Diego Costa and Arda Turan throughout, while second-half substitute Lionel Messi enjoyed the visitors best chances as the Barcelona forward headed wide before forcing goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois into a clutch stop in the 81st. Neymar also came on in the second half for Barcelona but the Brazil striker made little impact as the teams played out their third straight draw following the summer Spanish Super Cup series. "It was like a game of chess," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. "The game reflected where these two teams are in the standings." Atletico will remain encouraged about winning its first title since 1996 and dislodging the Barcelona-Real Madrid monopoly that has been broken only by Deportivo La Coruna and Valencia since. Real Madrid travels to Espanyol on Sunday knowing a victory will move it to within three points of the leaders. While Barcelona counted on its squad of regulars, Atleticos lineup was relatively unchanged down to Simeones all-black suit and jacket. The hosts started more brightly as Turans short cross along the goal-line was headed just over for the games opening chance four minutes in. The physical Diego Costa forced goalkeeper Victor Valdes into a save before awkward positioning kept him scoring from a headed-on corner in the 28th. Barcelona braved Atleticos early surge and its choking pressure up the field with its passing game, with Pedro Rodriguez heading over goal inn the 33rd before Courtois saved Gerard Piques long, low shot.dddddddddddd With Cesc Fabregas playing as a "false 9" Barcelona had trouble breaking through in attack. "We expected a very strong, disciplined, and unrelenting opponent. They dont leave any open space in their area and its very difficult to expose them," Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez said. "We just couldnt create enough chances on goal. It was a very intense game." Tension was building as the action moved end-to-end in the hard-fought, energetic match with Simeone warned by the referee to cool down just before the break. Andres Iniesta hurt his left knee and gave way to Messi to start the second half but it was Diego Costa who continued to prowl Barcelonas goal only to shoot wide in the 59th. Messi perhaps showed some rust from a two-month injury layoff when he headed Jordi Albas cross wide from the penalty spot at the other end. Alba and Daniel Alves made little impact in attack as the Barcelona fullbacks were cut off by Atleticos strikers. Atletico looked set to break through in the 79th but Turan volleyed a looping ball straight at Valdes, moments before Courtois denied Messis hard-taken shot from the left. "I dont know what will happen between now and the last 19 rounds but I expect Atletico to stay in the fight," Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino said. Also, Athletic Bilbao maintained its grip on fourth by demolishing Almeria 6-1 while Valencias season-long slide continued with a 2-1 defeat at Celta Vigo. Athletic enjoys a four-point cushion in fourth at the halfway point of the season, while Almeria sits three points above the drop zone. Celta moved three points clear of the relegation zone with the victory. Daniel Carrico scored in the last minute as Sevilla rallied to draw 1-1 at Elche. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz