Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
Bellroll33 Offline

26.08.2019 07:52
The Colorado Avalanche added experience to their Antworten

The Colorado Avalanche added experience to their defense on Tuesday, acquiring veteran Brad Stuart from the San Jose Sharks for two draft picks. The Sharks received a second-rounder in 2016 and a sixth-rounder in 2017. "The acquisition of Brad helps strengthen our blue line," said Avalanche executive vice president of hockey operations Joe Sakic. "He is a proven, quality defenseman and his addition will help our team." Stuart, 34, has played in nearly 1,000 games since breaking into the NHL in 1999, a year after he was selected third overall by San Jose. The Alberta native has totaled 77 goals and 245 assists in 985 games with the Sharks, Boston, Calgary, Los Angeles and Detroit. He won a Stanley Cup with the Red Wings in 2008. Mike Ditka Youth Jersey . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. Devin Hester Bears Jersey . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-tom-waddle-bears-jersey/ .C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Jim McMahon Jersey .com) - Edmonton Oilers forward Taylor Hall left Saturdays game against the Senators in the second period with a left knee injury. Mike Ditka Womens Jersey . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week. DETROIT -- After missing a game with an injured finger on his right hand, Nick Castellanos returned to the lineup -- and realized his swing felt a bit better. "Ive been using a lot of top hand, kind of rolling over pitches I should stay through," Castellanos said. "Now, with my finger being hurt on my top hand, I have to use a lot more bottom hand. It helped me out tonight. I really didnt try to do too much." Castellanos homered and drove in four runs, and the Detroit Tigers scored six runs in the first inning en route to a 7-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night. Castellanos three-run homer capped Detroits early outburst. Max Scherzer (13-3) allowed a run and five hits in seven innings for the Tigers, who snapped a four-game losing streak. He struck out six and walked one. Detroit allowed seven runs in the seventh in an 11-4 loss to the White Sox on Tuesday night, but this time the big inning belonged to the Tigers. Detroit had scored six runs over its previous four games before scoring that many in the first inning off Hector Noesi. Noesi (5-8) allowed six runs and 10 hits in six innings. Chicago slugger Jose Abreu singled in the seventh to extend his hitting streak to 19 games. He has hit safely in 37 of his last 38 games. Adam Dunn homered for the White Sox. Noesi struck out Austin Jackson to start the game, but the next eight Detroit hitters reached base. Victor Martinez, Torii Hunter and J.D. Martinez hit consecutive RBI singles, and Castellanos followed with an opposite-field homer to make it 6-0. Castellanos would add an RBI single in the seventh. Scherzer is unbeaten in his last seven starts. He faced the minimum 15 hitters through the first five innings -- the Tigers turned double plays after singles by Adam Eaton in the first and fourth. Dayan Viciedo ended Scherzers bid for a shutout with a sacrifice fly in the seventh, and that ended up being the reigning American League Cy Youung Award winners final inning.dddddddddddd Dunn hit a solo homer with one out in the ninth, his 17th of the year. The game started after a 29-minute rain delay. SCHERZER STRONG: Since allowing 10 runs in a loss to Kansas City on June 17, Scherzer is 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in seven starts. He became the first AL pitcher to reach 13 wins this year. "You have to ignore the scoreboard sometimes, and go out there and just pitch," Scherzer said. "The dumb philosophy is just -- Ill give them heaters -- youre up 6-0, you dont want to get beat. Fortunately, Ive had the luxury of pitching in these situations because of this offence that we have. Ive found that you need to throw your offspeed almost a little bit more, because their hitters are going up there gearing up for the fastball." SALVAGING SOMETHING: The Tigers were aggressive against Noesi, so even with that poor first inning, his pitch count wasnt all that high. He was able to help Chicago avoid a long outing from its bullpen. "After the first, I was just pitching mad," Noesi said. "I knew I didnt do my job and we were probably going to lose the game, so I was angry. I pitched a lot better after that inning, because I knew I couldnt afford to let them get any more runs." TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Chicago announced before the game that reliever Nate Jones underwent Tommy John surgery Tuesday. Hes expected to need a 12-to-15 month recovery period. Tigers: Shortstop Eugenio Suarez, who left Tuesdays game with a back issue, said he was in pain when he would bend down to take groundballs. He was given the night off. ON DECK White Sox: Left-hander John Danks (9-6) is scheduled to take the mound in the series finale against Detroit on Thursday. Danks held the Tigers to one run in 6 1-3 innings on April 21. Tigers: Drew Smyly (6-9) will try to build on an impressive outing against the Los Angeles Angels in his last start. The left-hander struck out 11 in a 2-1 loss. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz