Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

06.10.2019 05:28
Time to check on the latest news surrounding Antworten

the Pittsburgh Steelers." Latest NewsSteelers News: Tuzar Skipper making the most of his opportunities Zach Gentry Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , but has he done enough?New,3commentsTime to check on the latest news surrounding the Pittsburgh Steelers.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Steelers News: Tuzar Skipper making the most of his opportunities, but has he done enough?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Justin K. Aller/Getty ImagesThe Pittsburgh Steelers returned to the gridiron with the NFL preseason upon us. With exhibition games underway, the news surrounding the black-and-gold is just starting to heat up. As the team prepares for the coming season, we continue to provide you with features Zach Gentry Jersey 2019 , commentary and opinions to tide you over until the season starts!Today in the black-and-gold links article we take a look at Tuzar Skipper, and if he has done enough to convince coaches to give him a spot on the 53-man roster.Let’s get to the news:The Steelers signed some no-name player this offseason, and while no one knew his name, Tuzar Skipper was determined to make a name for himself. He is doing that through two weeks of the preseason, but has it been enough?To read the full article Black Zach Gentry Jersey , click HERE (Free)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="Xy6rNf">The Steelers are using Week 3 as a regular work week to get players acclimated to their new digs, and how things work in Pittsburgh.To read the full article, click HERE (Free)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="T9rNZ4">The Pittsburgh Steelers alumni are special to the fan base, but Rocky Bleier has a special part in everyone’s heart.To read the full article, click HERE (Free)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="gQBNag">Mike Tomlin’s Post-Practice Press Conference<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="9o8EwC">Hear from Cam Heyward inside the locker room<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="4QcF74">Social Media Madness The arbitrator has spoken Rod Woodson Jersey , and so has Antonio Brown. It’s just not clear what Brown is saying.“While I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I’m working on getting back to full health and looking forward to rejoining my teammates on the field,” Brown said on Instagram regarding the outcome of the grievance filed regarding the league’s refusal to allow him to wear his helmet of choice. “I’m excited about this season appreciate all the concerns about my feet.”The “while I disagree” comment seems to be a precursor to a statement accepting the decision, but he never specifically and expressly does that. Acceptance is implied, but there’s a chance that Brown will explore other options before crying “uncle” on this issue.Some have suggested that Brown’s lingering absence from the Raiders has more to do with his helmet preference than his feet Dan McCullers Jersey , which reportedly were frozen in a cryotherapy chamber last month. His statement pins the absence squarely on the residual effects of the frostbite.Until he actually returns, it’s fair to wonder whether something more is going on. Brown reportedly has threatened to retire over the helmet situation. And his legal team has leaked to the media that, if Brown suffers an injury wearing a different helmet, Brown will hold the league liable.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz