Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

06.10.2019 08:06
Perhaps the most encouraging Antworten

from the Broncos was how Joe Flacco and the starting offense looked Garett Bolles Jersey , including the play of Dalton Risner." MHR Radio PodcastDenver Broncos PreseasonNFL preseason5 winners, 4 losers in Broncos loss to SeattleNew,114commentsPerhaps the most encouraging from the Broncos was how Joe Flacco and the starting offense looked, including the play of Dalton Risner. MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:5 winners, 4 losers in Broncos loss to SeattleTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailAs is the case with all preseason games, there was good and bad (thanks John Madden). The key is to not get carried away in the reaction to either. It is, after all, the second preseason game that is really the first for the Denver Broncos. This was the first game action for most of the starters, and it went about how you would expect in this situation with a new head coach and coordinators. But as Adam Malnati and I talked about on the MHR Radio Podcast (ApplePodcasts and Spotify), there was definitely some encouraging aspects of the 22-14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks and some things the Broncos need to get figured out. Here are the winners and losers from Thursday’s game. As always, there are bound to be players I miss, so please highlight them in the comments. Winners Joe Flacco The veteran quarterback made his first start for the Broncos, and this is one of the most encouraging facets of the game. It may not have been “elite,” but to move the ball on the first drive in the first game and be in position to score a touchdown is a great sign. There are definitely some things that need to get fixed — see Flacco’s errant pass to Courtland Sutton in the end zone. But the drive should encourage Flacco and the offense and also build their confidence heading into the joint practices and next preseason game with the San Francisco 49ers. Drew Lock The rookie quarterback looked and played much better against the Seahawks. The late touchdown drive Lock led was also encouraging and great to see. Vic Fangio certainly noticed. “I thought he threw it pretty damn good.”Malik Reed The undrafted rookie from Nevada continues to flash — as he has throughout training camp and in the Hall of Fame Game. We know Denver has the Orange Rush in Bradley Chubb and Von Miller, but depth at the edge position is so important. Reed is looking as if he could be one of the guys to replace Shaquil Barrett and Shane Ray. Reed finished Thursday’s game with four tackles, one sack, one tackle for loss and one quarterback hit. It’s the rookie’s second sack of the preseason.Dalton Risner To keep the rookie theme going, the left guard was damn good for the second-straight game. Risner’s block on Royce Freeman’s 50-yard run was impressive. It showed what the Broncos could have in Risner for the foreseeable future and that’s a franchise offensive lineman. It’s a sight for sore eyes in these parts given the struggle to find dominant offensive linemen. I’ll also throw in center Connor McGovern for his block and Andy Janovich getting to the second level. Broncos Country should hope Janovich’s MRI comes back negative on his chest. Update: Janovich will miss six-eight weeks with a strained pectoral muscle.Denver’s starting defense What the Broncos showed on Thursday is what they have shown throughout training camp ... the potential to be an elite defense. I need to follow my own advice here and not get too carried away, but I do have a great feeling about Fangio, defensive coordinator Ed Donatell and what they’ll get out of Denver’s defense. Losers Austin Fort The only reason the undrafted rookie from the University of Wyoming is on this list is because of his ACL tear. Fort was having a great camp and making the tight end battle very interesting. Here’s to a successful rehab and returning next season just as strong.Death by inches As Adam said on the podcast, fans suffered from death by inches in the second half. The Broncos had way too many mental mistakes — penalties, poor tackling and drops, to name a few. The starters and at least the No. 2s in the first half looked good, but holy cow the second half was Juwann Winfree Denver Broncos Jersey , to put it kindly, not good. It’ll be interesting to see how Fangio and the coaching staff respond over the next week to get the depth guys refocused. In terms of the penalties, Denver finished with 11. Methinks Fangio won’t like that. The officials Brad Allen and his crew were awful. I get it was the first preseason game for them as well, but that showing, in the words of former Broncos receiver Brandon Stokely, was brutal. Perhaps I’m jaded for how late I was up, but come on man, 26 penalties? Very rarely will I ever put officials on this list, but when it’s warranted they’ll make it.Denver’s special teamsThis is the most concerning negative out of this game and it needs to get figured out. I don’t want to bring back referring to this unit as just the “teams,” but the Broncos are leaving me no choice if this continues. “Special” is earned and Denver is not right now. And John Elway might need to bring in another punter because Colby Wadman did not have a good night.NeitherPaxton Lynch In the words of Benjamin Allbright on Twitter: “Paxton’s game is built for this. ‘Mobile with big arm guy’ always looks good in sandlot preseason games against future insurance salesmen.” Good for Lynch he got the win in his Super Bowl and played “well,” but it’s not anything he hasn’t shown before. Look up his stats in his final preseason game for the Broncos vs the Arizona Cardinals. Good for us Ryan Edwards did. MHR Radio is now on ApplePodcasts, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Stitcher,TuneIn and anywhere else you get your podcasts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear. Denver Broncos Ring of Famer Simon Fletcher is liking what he is hearing from new head coach Vic Fangio and thinks it will pay off with players." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesMile High Report homepageHorizontal - WhiteMile High Reporta Denver Broncos communityFollow Mile High Report online:Follow Mile High Report on TwitterFollow Mile High Report on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchMile High Report main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBroncosOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Broncos NewsBroncos ScheduleBroncos PodcastsBroncos Film RoomBroncos RosterBroncos Injury UpdatesFull ArchiveBroncos StoriesScheduleRosterStatsOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Simon Fletcher: Vic Fangio’s honest critique will build rapport with playersNew,14commentsDenver Broncos Ring of Famer Simon Fletcher is liking what he is hearing from new head coach Vic Fangio and thinks it will pay off with players. MDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Simon Fletcher: Vic Fangio’s honest critique will build rapport with playersTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailDenver Broncos legend Simon Fletcher hit the airwaves with Ryan Edwards, Andrew Mason, and Steve Atwater on First and 10 at 10 on Orange & Blue 760 to discuss the latest news around the team. When they asked Fletcher about the Chris Harris Jr. contract, his response had less to do with that and more to do with Vic Fangio and his style of coaching. “Well I think that decision along with what I am reading about Coach Fangio and his honest critique even of his first round pick this year, I think he is building a rapport where guys will go out and lay it on the line for him every snap of the game.”As a former player himself, he would know a thing or two about what a good player will respond to and won’t respond to. Fangio’s style certainly appeals to Fletcher and it seems to be appealing to most of us fans as well.Hopefully this all leads to a surprising turnaround in the regular season.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz