Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
usasmokingsale Offline

14.10.2019 10:04
I think that a Lobotomizer Antworten

Tried that, but I found it was mostly just more trouble than it was worth - they'd steal Lobotomizer every time since they think the shield is worthless, so I barely get to use it any. The pure version seemed the most effective, at least in my experience. -- Zerris (talk) 05:18, March 13, 2010 (UTC)

Tweaked FFQ works alot better as a L5 farmer, esp. with Jade Shield added. It's equally priced to start from and you can get 80-90% win rate, with abou 80% of them being Mastery. Worthless idea, mono-aether is best suited best for PVP IMO. -- Vaxquis

- I think that a Lobotomizer would help against the level fives. It takes special effects off creatures and it could save you.

This deck, as of April 01, 2010, doesn't work. I don't know how long this deck has been posted, but I played several matches in a row and was beaten time after time after time Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. The 9-1 win/loss ratio is not correct anymore.

Related Articles:

Cigarette Wholesaler Price
Marlboro Cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes
Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz