Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

15.11.2019 09:16
lass, writing, and d Antworten

Concerned is beautiful and eager, everyone is eager to be concerned, everyone wants to be concerned about others. There are many concerns in the world, there are concerns between teachers and students, there are concerns between mother and child, and there are also concerns between students, and what makes me feel deeply is the concern between father and son. The concern between father and son is hunger and thirst, because every time Dad leaves Shanghai to start his career, I am half a month. Why is this? Because Dad is a chief engineer of construction, he personally manages planning in four construction sites, two in Xuzhou, one in Changsha, one in Xi'an, and none in Shanghai, so rarely come to Shanghai, just to Shanghai. In order to see me and my mother, this adds to the burden of my father. My father��s burden is very heavy. Not only is he heavy in his work, but communication with Party A is a matter of his father��s subordinates, but Dad is doing business with them. Every time, Dad personally goes out and deals with everything. So every cooperation is very good Marlboro Gold. The problem of staff distribution is also very complicated. Dad is also a person who pursues perfection. No matter which aspect he is doing well and personally, I am very considerate of him. In order not to aggravate his burden, in the past two months, I almost did not call, turning the condolences into concern, which made me think about him all the time. This is especially true for some family reunion festivals, as Wang Wei��s ancient poem says: ��Being alone in a foreign land is a stranger, every time you spend the holidays Cheap Cigarettes.�� Although these two poems are not very used here. Properly, but these two verses can better reflect my deep thoughts and infinite concern for my father. I think every night: "When are you coming back?" Sometimes I even think in dreams Newport Cigarettes Coupons, sometimes I think when I walk, sometimes I think when I eat, I will think if I open my eyes or close my eyes. I only think that when I am in class, writing, and doing homework, I will not think that you are taking the final exam now. At the end of the game, I will definitely give a good result to my dad working in the distance to welcome him. The care is so beautiful, so beautiful, and even so happy. The world��s concerns are ubiquitous, and people need to be maintained by care. Only when you are concerned, there is warmth in the world; only when you are concerned, there is happiness in the world; only when you are concerned, there is a beautiful future in the world. Let us come together to care for those who want to be concerned about the most, let the care of the heart shine in the world; let the careless heart last forever in the world; let the careless heart illuminate the bright future. Therefore, care is good, only then can we create a harmonious and beautiful home.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz