Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

15.11.2019 09:16
cene. Because, I heard tha Antworten

There is a poem that reads: "I always use myself as a pearl. I have the pain of being buried in my life. I will treat myself as a mud, and let everyone put you on a road." And I am just plain and honest. Or ordinary humble soil. I am a member of nature and a member of the soil. Maybe we used to be separate individuals. With the passage of time, people can not be separated from "you and me" and gradually merge into nature. In the spring, I greeted the girl of the wind; Xiaocai reluctantly said "goodbye" to me. Looking at them breaking out of the ground Marlboro Gold, I still live in a dark and dull place Cigarettes For Sale, what is the feeling in my heart? It may be a blessing, or it may be uncomfortable. After all, who wants to live this boring day? I am looking forward to the coming of winter, which means that I can hear them telling the wonderful world... Summer is here, watching the grass I am familiar with is so lush, the flowers blooming in my face are smiling, I have a little bit of heart. The pride and satisfaction, seeing the crowds of the crowd pointing to this beautiful scenery, the children are running on my body, laughing, I laughed, of course, no one can see the rainy season, summer rain is like silver Silky, swaying, fluttering and falling down... After the rain, the warm air is mixed with the smell of flowers and the smell of grass. People walked out of the house to enjoy the beauty after the rain, praised the selflessness of the rain, but blamed the muddy soil under their feet. But how many people know that the rain can be carried by me to moisturize everything? Autumn is a season of harvest and a sad season. At this time, what I care about is not the autumn weather or the fruitful harvest scene. Because, I heard that people always add a lot of homesickness and sentimentality in the autumn wind Wholesale Cigarettes. Then, with the autumn rain of the night, falling, the yellow leaves covering my body and the withered petals have such thoughts? But why do I only see satisfaction and smile on their faces, no dissatisfaction with God giving her short life in the snowy winter, I reserve the nourishment of spring in the coming year, listen to those grasses and flowers to tell me The story, this is the most enjoyable time of the year. Time flies, but no matter what time or place, what I believe is: Our soil will always guard the land of our own land in silence, and all the living creatures living in this land, I will make a piece of it. soil.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz