Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

16.11.2019 02:54
Shot some quick questions to Wisconsin’s Michael Deiter Antworten

during yesterday media session."Yesterday Youth Melvin Ingram Jerseys , I got to meet with Wisconsin offensive linemen Michael Deiter during the first interview session here at the Senior Bowl. Deiter has been one of my prospects to watch this week as I believe his versatility is something that the Chargers will covet.Deiter has over 12 starts at guard, tackle, and center, and has played all three positions at an elite level. Most likely a guard at the next level, Deiter would provide a wealth of experience (54 career starts) for an offensive line still trying to solidify two of its’ three interior positions.He was extremely pleasant to talk to and couldn’t speak enough of the amazing things Wisconsin did to prepare him for his NFL future. I hope you guys enjoy!Michael Peterson: Towards the end of the regular season, the Chargers began to realize they needed some help along the interior of the offensive line and right tackle. With at least 12 starts at tackle, guard, and center, which position do you think you played the best and which one is your favorite?Michael Deiter: I’d say I played guard the best. That’s also my favorite because that’s where I’m most comfortable right now. But I’m equally confident that I can play center as good as I can play guard. Just need a couple days to practice it and I’ll be good.Peterson: Are you playing mostly guard this week then?Deiter: Yeah and I’m hoping I get to play some center.Peterson: Anthony Lynn loves to use pulling guards and centers. Is that something you would feel comfortable with Melvin Ingram Jerseys Stitched , moving out into space, latching on to smaller defenders, if you were to be drafted by the Chargers?Deiter: Yeah we did that a lot at Wisconsin, we were pulling all the time, and that’s fun. That’s a fun part of playing offensive line, getting out and running and showing that you can move a little bit and it’s really good for an offense when you can hit big plays from guys pulling and making big blocks. It’s definitely something I’m comfortable with.Peterson: What do you think it is that Wisconsin does differently to set them apart from the other Big Ten schools who are also known for producing great offensive line talent?Deiter: I honestly think it’s just the way we work. It’s cliche but it’s true. We work hard and we work long hours and that’s pretty much the formula. You gotta make sure you’re strong, gotta make sure you’re big. It’s a detailed, focused work each and every day. If you’re working with that focus, you’re going to get better way faster than going in with a blank slate. It’s a formula that we stick to and there’s no derailment from that. It all comes back to a coach that holds you accountable. We have good coaches and all that good stuff.Peterson: I heard someone ask you earlier if you’ve met with all 32 teams. Has there been anything involving the Chargers worth a note?Deiter: I’ve met with them a little bit here. It’s been the same for pretty much every team. It’s been pretty standard. There hasn’t been a lot of extra interaction. Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon was out for the second straight game Joe Barksdale Jerseys Stitched , due to an MCL sprain in his right knee.Austin Ekeler started in place of Gordon on Sunday against Cincinnati, with rookie Justin Jackson, who gained 62 yards during the second half of last week’s comeback win at Pittsburgh, slated for plenty of playing time.The Chargers were without nose tackle Brandon Mebane for a third straight game, as he cares for his newborn daughter. The visiting Bengals were missing two key starters on defense: cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (ankle) and linebacker Vontaze Burfict (concussion).In other Week 14 lineup news around the league:— With James Conner out for Pittsburgh because of an ankle injury, Jaylen Samuels and Stevan Ridley were in line for the bulk of the work in the backfield for the Steelers against Oakland.— San Francisco is missing two key skill-position players, running back Matt Breida (ankle) and wide receiver Pierre Garcon (knee), against Denver. The Broncos lost cornerback Chris Harris Jr. (broken leg) and wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ruptured Achilles tendon) to major injuries last week.— The depleted Arizona wide receiver group got thinner with the loss of Chad Williams, who aggravated a hamstring injury late in the week and was inactive for the game against Detroit.— Dallas left tackle Tyron Smith was active for a key NFC East showdown against Philadelphia Youth Keenan Allen Jerseys , after missing the previous two games with a neck issue. The first- Cowboys, however, held linebacker Sean Lee out for a fifth straight week with a hamstring injury. Eagles defensive tackle Tim Jernigan was inactive again with a back issue after being listed as questionable on the injury report. Jernigan has played just one game this season, two weeks ago.From the earlier games:— Miami’s Danny Amendola played against New England, his former team, after sitting out the last game because of a knee injury.— Baltimore put quarterback Joe Flacco on the inactive list for the fourth straight game, despite his return to practice this week with the expectation he would serve as Lamar Jackson’s backup at Kansas City. Instead, Flacco rested his hip injury with Robert Griffin III as the second-stringer behind Jackson.— The New York Giants traveled to Washington without star receiver Odell Beckham Jr., who stayed home with a quadriceps injury. The Redskins were in worse shape Keenan Allen Jerseys Stitched , with guard Tony Bergstrom (knee/ankle) the latest offensive lineman to be sidelined— Green Bay was down three starters on the offensive line against Atlanta: left guard Lane Taylor (foot), right guard Byron Bell (knee) and right tackle Bryan Bulaga (knee/illness).— Indianapolis had T.Y. Hilton suited up against Houston, despite a shoulder injury that kept him out of practices this week, but fellow wide receiver Dontrelle Inman was out with a shoulder injury.— Carolina played at Cleveland without kicker Graham Gano, whose knee injury forced the Panthers to sign replacement Chandler Catanzaro, kicked a 59-yard field goal to beat the Browns in overtime earlier this season for Tampa Bay. Browns rookie cornerback Denzel Ward remained in concussion protocol after getting hurt last week, with Terrance Mitchell activated to make his first start after missing eight games with a broken right wrist.— Sam Darnold returned for the New York Jets after a three-game absence because of a foot injury, setting up a matchup of first-round draft pick quarterbacks in Buffalo against Josh Allen. The Jets had running back Isaiah Crowell (toe) and wide receiver Robby Anderson (ankle) back. They were questionable on the injury report.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz