Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Residenten unter sich - Leben auf Gran Canaria
chenyan94 Offline

16.11.2019 03:29
In this episode Antworten

Chicago Bears Jerseys Stitched , Jack M Silverstein joins Robert S. in a moment of reflection on the trade that brought Jay Cutler to Chicago. Was it worth it? How does he rank among all-time Chicago QBs? All of this and more in this latest episode of Bear With Me!" Podcasts/AudioBear With Me: The 10-Year Cutler-versary (With Jack M Silverstein!)New,18commentsIn this episode, Jack M Silverstein joins Robert S. in a moment of reflection on the trade that brought Jay Cutler to Chicago. Was it worth it? How does he rank among all-time Chicago QBs? All of this and more in this latest episode of Bear With Me!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bear With Me: The 10-Year Cutler-versary (With Jack M Silverstein!)TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jim Prisching/Getty ImagesHey Bears fans! You may not have realized it, but this Wednesday (April 3rd) is the 10-year anniversary of the now-infamous Cutler trade. It’s been ten years. Crazy, right?With that in mind Womens Kerrith Whyte Jersey , I brought in WCG Historian Jack M Silverstein to help me dive deep into Bears History to answer two major questions:Was the Cutler Trade Worth It?Is Jay Cutler still the Best Bears’ Quarterback Ever?And while answering these questions we also cover...Tony Romo vs Jay Cutler: What makes them different?How the Bears might’ve won Super Bowl XLIHow Jay Cutler may have affected Charles Tillman’s Hall of Fame caseWhy Mike Martz traded Greg OlsenCould Kyle Orton have been “the guy”?A sneak peek at a confidential project the WCG Staffers have been working onAnd much, much more....Give it a listen and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content Kerrith Whyte Jersey 2019 , frankly anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me! This marks the first time the Bears have had a quarterback in the Pro Bowl since Jim McMahon in 1986."Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky has been added to the 2019 Pro Bowl roster, the team announced on Twitter. He will be replacing Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff, who will not be playing due to the Rams’ upcoming Super Bowl appearance.Trubisky was voted as a Pro Bowl alternate after putting together a solid second season. He played in 14 games this season, finishing with 3 White Kerrith Whyte Jersey ,223 passing yards, 24 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and a 66.6 completion percentage. He also ran for 421 yards and three touchdowns on 68 carries. He made strides in his sophomore campaign under new head coach Matt Nagy, showing improvements in his ball placement, pocket presence and decision making.This marks the first time a Bears quarterback has been added to a Pro Bowl roster since 1986 Dick Butkus Jerseys Stitched , when Jim McMahon was added after leading his team to a Super Bowl victory. Jay Cutler was a Pro Bowl alternate in 2011, but he was never called upon to join the NFC roster.Trubisky still has a lot of work to do, but to make a Pro Bowl in his second season in the NFL is a good sign for his future. He will be accompanied by teammates Eddie Jackson, Kyle Fuller, Akiem Hicks and Tarik Cohen in Orlando on January 27. Khalil Mack will sit out of the game due to an injury.EDIT: Trubisky even broke his social media silence!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz