Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Auswandern nach Gran Canaria - Umzug nach Gran Canaria
liny195 Offline

02.12.2019 08:59
The Cleveland Browns started their bye week with a trade Antworten

Greg Joseph Jersey , shipping out OL Austin Corbett to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for an undisclosed draft pick in 2021. We already knew that the Corbett pick was a misfire by general manager John Dorsey, but it still stings since Corbett was the 33rd overall pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, which practically makes him a first rounder.Without hearing any other rumors, a few things pop into my mind about this:It’s a good sign for C JC Tretter, and hopefully the team works on a contract extension for him.The fact that the pick is undisclosed and in 2021, as opposed to 2020, might mean that the pick could become more valuable if the Rams choose to start Corbett in 2020. Therefore, it might be awhile before we know exactly what type of pick Cleveland is getting.What range of a pick will Cleveland get? Yikes — I am expecting a fifth-round pick at best.I don’t see this as a sign for more movement on the Browns’ offensive line front. When they acquired Wyatt Teller and Justin McCray at the beginning of the season, that was a sign that Corbett was practically on the way out.The Rams were busy trade partners on Tuesday Jabrill Peppers Color Rush Jersey , as they also shipped CB Marcus Peters to the Baltimore Ravens. The jury is still out on whether Freddie Kitchens will be a good football coach. But at least he’s self aware.Peppered with questions about his decision to call a draw play on fourth and nine from the Rams’ 40 while down 17-13 with 9:19 to play, Kitchens repeatedly admitted his mistake.“Bad call,” Kitchens said. He said that the draw play was the call he wanted, and it was clear that he indeed knew it was fourth down.“It just did not work,” Kitchens said. “It was a bad call. . . . We were trying to win the game. We were on their side of the field. Bad call.”It was smart to go for it in that spot, but Kitchens outsmarted himself by trying a run with so many yards to gain. Of course, if it had worked we’d be calling him a genius. Because it gained only two yards, not a genius.Making the decision to run on fourth and nine even more conspicuous was the failure of Kitchens to call a single running play once the Browns had the ball inside the L.A. five with 43 seconds left and time outs on the board.“I should have run it once,” Kitchens admitted. “Should have run it three times.”So why didn’t he?“I just did not E.J. Gaines Color Rush Jersey ,” Kitchens said. (Technically, that’s an accurate explanation, even if not very insightful.)“I was being facetious,” he added regarding his statement that he should have run the ball three times. “I should have ran it one time. I should have. That is why I am kicking myself in the ass for it right now.”It all adds up to a very basic, candid self-assessment from Kitchens: “We did not win the game so I do not think I did very good.”The Browns are not doing very good this season, with a 1-2 record and real challenges looming against the Ravens and 49ers.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz