Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Auswandern nach Gran Canaria - Umzug nach Gran Canaria
liny195 Offline

06.12.2019 02:30
The Buffalo Bills lost a heartbreaker to the Antworten

Houston Texans last Sunday Vosean Joseph Buffalo Bills Jersey , in another game where the defense played lights-out and the offense played like the lights were out.Outlets are starting to warm up to the Bills as “definitely not the worst team in the league,” thanks to their early wins and strong defense, but they’re settled right in the thick of the back of the pack. Read on for this week’s power ranking lineup.ESPN gave Buffalo a slight boost from 29th to 28th in their power rankings, and noted that the Bills only have a 2.9 percent chance of making the playoffs (given their current playing abilities). The 1-5 Colts are still ranked ahead of the Bills, but that will change this week if Buffalo can upset the betting favorite with one of their backup quarterbacks under center.The Bills dropped from 29th to 30th in The MMQB’s weekly staff poll. The staff writer was not impressed with the way Buffalo handled its quarterback situation this year (shock and awe).Despite their loss, the Bills actually moved up one spot in the SB Nation power rankings, from 30 to 29. That continued a climb from the week prior, when the Bills rose from 31 to 30 after beating the Tennessee Titans.Vinnie Iyer at The Sporting News was higher than anyone on the Bills last week (with a lofty 25th overall ranking), but he dropped the Bills two places to 27 after their loss to Houston. Iyer likes Buffalo’s defense, but not their tendency to turn the ball over on offense.In the USA Today power rankings, the Bills remained at 28, and the author shared some sympathy for quarterback Nathan Peterman.The Bills fell one spot in The Associated Press poll, from 26 to 27. That makes them the worst-rated team with 2 wins. ORCHARD PARK Vosean Joseph NFL Draft , N.Y. (AP) — Kyle Williams is in no rush to determine his future.And the Buffalo Bills aren’t going to push the defensive tackle into making a decision about returning for a 14th season any time soon in what’s become an annual game of wait and see when it comes to the team’s respected leader and longest-tenured active player.“Do you want to read the transcript back from last year,” Williams said with a laugh on Wednesday.He was referring to the noncommittal responses he provided to the same questions a year ago before signing a one-year contract in March. And Williams’ comments were hardly different after the 2016 season, when he briefly contemplated retirement before electing to return in February for what was the final season of his three-year contract.The same applies this time, with Williams and the Bills (5-10) preparing to close out the season hosting Miami (7-8) on Sunday.Sure, the 35-year-old said, the thought of his future has briefly crossed his mind. And no, Williams isn’t going to share even a hint as to which way he’s leaning because it would only be a distraction.Otherwise, no timetable and no commitment.“I think whenever the decision comes out will be the appropriate time,” Williams said, appreciating how little he was divulging.It’s a stance the Bills fully respect, and a topic general manager Brandon Beane has no intention of broaching with the season coming to a close.“I’m not going to grab him on Monday and say, ‘Hey, Kyle Vosean Joseph NFL Jersey , do you want to play?'” Beane told The Associated Press. “I think you’ve got to let him get away, let the body calm down, the mind, and then decide.”That said, Beane is more than open to having Williams return, and said the decision is essentially up to the player.“It’s on (him), that’s right,” Beane said.“Yeah, we’re up for good players, good leaders,” he added. “We love Kyle. We’re very appreciative of what he does not only on the field, but what he does for our locker room, our community. And I’ve got nothing but great things to say about him. But we’ll let all that stuff handle itself after the season.”Off the field Vosean Joseph Jersey Draft , Williams is the team’s unquestioned leader and a fan favorite in a blue-collar community. On the field, he’s shown no signs of losing a step.Out of 954 defensive plays through 15 games, Williams is second among Bills defensive linemen in playing 621 of them — four fewer than pass-rusher Jerry Hughes.He has five sacks to match his total last year, and the most since Williams had 5 1/2 in 2014. And his 13 quarterback hits and five tackles for a loss match last year’s totals while playing on a defense that’s jumped from finishing 26th in yards allowed last season to currently ranking second.Williams is pleased with his production.“You never want to be someone that is falling way off or dragging a leg out there,” he said. “I’ve got a very high standard for the way I want to do things.”Though Williams enjoys his leadership role, he noted he can continue mentoring players whether or not he’s on the roster.As for the Bills’ desire for him to return, Williams is honored.“I assume that they would, but any time someone goes out of the way and says, ‘You’re one of their guys, a guy you’d love to have around,’ that makes you feel good,” Williams said. “You know that your body of work and the things that you do are respected.”Just don’t expect an answer on his future just yet. The constant speculation regarding it has become a source of amusement.One morning in August at training camp, Williams made his way to the practice field when assistant strength and conditioning coach Hal Luther yelled out: “Welcome to the Kyle Williams’ victory tour!”Williams responded by raising his arms as if in celebration.It was a joke Infant Vosean Joseph Jersey , Williams said, noting Luther was hoping to distract reporters by having them ask Williams whether this was, in fact, his final season.Williams shook his head at the memory and laughed by saying: “Don’t fall into his trap.”So, see you in April, right?“Hey,” Williams said, before breaking into a smile, “What I would tell you is just hang out and see what happens.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz