Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forumhandhabung, Forumregeln, News, Anmeldeprobleme usw.
ylq Offline

02.01.2020 07:25
ach other. Diane couldn't control hers Antworten

Tomboy Diane" is one of my favorite campus novels in Aunty Yang Hongying's works. Diane is a good daughter. This is not only because she has a beautiful mother Dai Xiaohe and aunt Dai Xiaozhu; it is not just because Dai An is in good physical shape; it is because she loves her mother with a girl ��s heart, thinks what her mother thinks, and does not do Things that make mom angry. She was afraid that her mother would be bullied from the outside, and she became a very strong and capable "tomboy". She was always a boy-like Cheap Cigarettes, wearing fat pants with many pockets and zippers, and a wide men's shirt. Always play with boys. ; She longed for a father, hoping to get more fatherly love, but because she had never seen her father since she was a child, she was afraid that her mother would think of sad things in the past, so she buried her thoughts of her father ��s love in her youth silently Di'an is a good student in his heart. She not only has outstanding academic achievements, but also is a good assistant to the teacher in her class. She has a strong sense of collective honor, unites her classmates, and takes care of the overall situation. She has high prestige among her classmates Marlboro Lights. In the selection of assistant principals in the seventh and third classes, the teacher of Milan clearly proposed three requirements that the principal's assistants must have. One is a strong sense of justice and a sense of responsibility; the other is that they must be selfless and dare to act. The third is whether they are boys The middle is still among the girls, and must have high prestige. Of course, in the end, Diane was elected as the assistant principal with an absolute advantage. In the process of soliciting everyone's opinions, Lorina suggested that boys and girls wear different school uniforms, which are different between men and women. Boys wear pants and girls wear skirts. Everyone knows that Dai An never wears a skirt. Even though Dai An has a thousand unwillingness and ten thousand unwillingness, she thinks that her status is assistant to the principal and she must be unselfish, so she still recommends Lorina. , Meticulously written in a small notebook. There are so many stories about Di An in school, so that the head teacher Milan teacher is her good friend. Diane is a good friend. In school, Diane is very happy to help her classmates and is a good friend of the classmates. She has many male iron buddies, such as Fat Cat, Li Xiaojun, Bunny Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Bean Sprout, etc., as well as Ai Wei, Luo Lina, Yuan Xiaozhu and so on. In order to help Li Xiaojun get rid of her unconventional personality, she and Li Xiaojun really made friends and stood up to the rumors. Finally, she successfully helped Li Xiaojun change her personality. Diane is a very emotional person. Because of her mysterious life, she and her unmarried mother depended on each other. From Xiao Zhang to Da, how she longed for fatherly love. Since she didn't see her dad, she could only imagine her dad's image: one meter and eight feet high, single eyelid, and elegant chin ... By chance, Dian met Mr. An who came back from abroad, and they both had a kind of It seems like I have known each other for a long time. Surprisingly, Mr. An was Dian's father, the father he had never met. Mr. An is very amiable. He teaches Dai An to skate, asks her to drink coffee, and accompanies her to the mountain to pick the blue bellflowers that her mother likes ... Dian An recovered her father's love a little and recovered her childhood joy Marlboro Gold. There seemed to be an invisible force between the two of them, and they knew each other. Diane couldn't control herself for a while, but drove her father away, but she later regretted it and held her head in pain. Her father forgave her and returned to her side. Actually, I have read a lot of extracurricular books by Aunty Yang Hongying. I have almost read Ma Xiaotiao series books, as well as "Pretty Teacher and Bad Boy" and so on. It turns out that these books are the best I've ever seen, but after reading "Tomboy Diane", I deeply like Diane read this book, I think, in the future, I will use Diane as an example, at home Do your own thing well and be a good daughter of father and mother; study hard at school, unite your classmates, love the collective, choose strong, learn to be strong, not afraid of hardships, not difficult, and strive to overcome all difficulties encountered in your studies and life, do An excellent student.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz