Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

06.01.2020 03:09
It’s very difficult, even when the Broncos are bad Antworten

ATLANTA (AP) — The Latest on Super Bowl 53 (all times EST):7 p.m.The Rams held a one-hour Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , 33-minute practice at the Falcons’ facility in Flowery Branch.“It was great,” Rams coach Sean McVay said, “and it was good really for players and coaches. You almost get away from it a couple of days. It’s good just to sharpen yourself up, making sure we’re tightening all the screws on the game plan. I thought the players did a nice job just getting a little bit of a lather. It was really a big emphasis on above the neck, and then tomorrow and Friday will be good to kind of finalize the week.”The Rams’ routine is a walkthrough on Wednesdays. They got back to work with no helmets — other than those with the coach-to-player communication system — and no hitting while going at half speed.Since Week 4, the Rams have held lighter practices on Wednesdays.“Really where I got it from was just learning from our training staff as far as a sports-science approach, just being smart with our players,” McVay said.“Earlier in the year, we end up practicing on Wednesdays and then depending upon where we are injury-wise or how our team is feeling, for us this year was after Week 4, we ended up tailoring our Wednesdays back. Guys have handled it really well. I think it’s been good from a performance standpoint. We’re able to get a lot of reps, but we don’t get as much physical work as you’d like, but that’s why the Thursdays and the Fridays are so important to us.”Safety Blake Countess (foot) remained out while kicker Greg Zuerlein (left foot) was limited. Those were the only two players listed on the team’s injury report.“Greg Zuerlein kicked a little bit, and he’s on track,” McVay said. “And I believe Blake will be good, but we want to be smart with him earlier this week.”Countess, who was listed as questionable on the team’s status report Friday, did some work with the trainer on the side at the start of practice.“Feel good, feel really good (injury-wise),” McVay said. “I think Blake will be OK with his foot and same thing with Greg. Really that’s all you can ask for this time of year to be as healthy as we are.”Raiderdamus’ Friday Foretelling: Raiders vs. Broncos We are required to inform you that these Foretellings are works of satire and are not for the faint of heart. Due to their content they should not be read by anyone. Please enjoy at your own risk. -The EditorGreetings Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , Raider Nation! It is I, DJ MC Lil’ Raiderdamus M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D. XVIII, Esq., here to deliver to you the dankest, most malicious, most diabolical Haterade this side of the Mississippi.To say that there is room for improvement after Monday’s beating at the hands of the Rams might be an understatement, but there’s no time like the present to get better as the Raiders play their Most Hated Rival, the Denver Broncos, at Mile High this week. In keeping with sacred tradition, I have entreated the Great Beyond to once again bestow his wisdom upon us, that we may too become enlightened. Be humbled by his glory, and weep.“You’re back again! I guess you want more from me, after I was so very right about the game last week. So who do you got this week Denver? Geez, divisional games already. Do you realize, we’ve been doing this for eight years now, and this will be my fifteenth time laying the verbal smack down on the Broncos?There are only so many players and ridiculously dressed fans that I can make fun of. They come and they go. But there is one man who will never leave, and that Broncos fans will never, ever be free of.Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsHere we see John Elway in his natural state- bewildered and alarmed, but incapable of showing full range of emotion due to his fried-on tan that nobody would ever be able to get in Denver unless they stared directly at snowbanks all day and let nature take its course.Elway is the ultimate football shitheel. This is a man who was drafted first overall by the Colts, and instead of playing for them Bo Jackson Jersey , threatened to go play baseball. And this was no idle threat; Elway had been drafted by the Yankees in the second round of the previous year’s draft, six picks ahead of Tony Gwynn. Elway was not only disloyal to the Colts, he was disloyal to football itself.And this sort of asshattery is par for the course for Elway’s character. Recently, there was a Reddit thread about “Which celebrity is a complete asshole?” Now, lots of them are, but John Elway’s name came up. A lot. Let’s take a look at some of these completely unsubstantiated anecdotes!So let me get this straight. John Elway will NOT fire Vance Joseph, who spends the entire first half of every game looking like he doesn’t know whether his headset works or not and is dragging the Broncos to mediocrity with an offensive scheme that makes Greg Olsen look like Al Saunders. He took two years to get rid of Paxton Lynch, whose jersey number doubled as his IQ. But he will fire a hapless airplane technician for a smudge of dirt. This is a man with his priorities in order, certainly.I mean, who knows, maybe the kid’s dad handed him a copy of Horse Fancy Magazine.That’ll teach them to show up to Elway’s stable on Halloween without a carrot or an apple.John Elway was far less a problem for this guy than paying money to see a Bon Jovi concert in 2010.But Elway being a douchenozzle doesn’t affect the Broncos team. What does effect the team is that they haven’t had competent quarterback play since the second to last year of Peyton Manning’s career and, frankly, have never replaced Elway himself. As good as Manning was, he didn’t have Elway’s arm or his legs. Elway is, in fact, the best quarterback in the Broncos organization right now. But for all his mastery of NFL offenses and front office duties, he still cannot master the fax machine.Elway’s solution to this is Case Keenum, who finally had a good season last year after eight seasons in the NFL and quickly parlayed Sam Bradford’s misfortune into the starting job in Minnesota and then Denver. Keenum lit up the NCAA, but was an undrafted free agent. Here are the NFL teams currently starting an undrafted free agent at quarterback:BroncosThat’s it.What Keenum is good at (besides having only half a first name), and what Elway is clearly banking on https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , is the ability to not fuck up while allowing the defense to win the game for you. Keenum displayed that in Minnesota, but against Seattle last week he threw three picks to a defense coached by Ken Norton Jr. and the defense allowed 24 points to a team with no offensive linemen. Not sure this plan is gonna work.The Broncos always try to lean on their running game, but DeVontae Booker lost 15 pounds this offseason because he kept fumbling his fork on the way to his mouth. Booker has a child because he fumbled a condom trying to stretch for an extra yard.Geoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsThe Broncos’ offensive tackles are Garrett Bolles and Jared Veldheer. I daresay if the Raiders can’t get pressure on the quarterback this week, they never will again. The Broncos’ offensive line might be as bad as the Seahawks’. Nobody on either line could block so much as an ex-girlfriend’s cell number. to win in Denver because they play football on the Moon. Luckily, the Broncos are bad. But will that be enough? The Broncos still employ the services of Emmanuel Sanders, who is quietly one of the best players in the AFC. The Raiders will have to do a far better job containing him than Seattle did, which was “not at all”, in keeping with Ken Norton Jr’s custom of totally forgetting that at least one particular offensive player exists every week. Usually it’s a tight end.And even if the Raiders contain Sanders, there is still the desiccated husk of Demaryius Thomas and also Courtland Sutton to deal with. Case Keenum does not have the quick release of Jared Goff, or his offensive line. The Broncos’ linemen are like Burmese pythons- the more you beat them, the tighter they hold you.Sean McVay is a terrific coach and a worthy opponent of Jon Gruden, who made the necessary halftime adjustments to stymie the Raiders in the second half on Monday night. Vance Joseph, on the other hand, has difficulty adjusting his own zipper. Raiders win, 23-20.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz