Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Arbeiten auf Gran Canaria - Arbeitsangebote & Arbeitssuche
zhangzk Offline

06.01.2020 04:10
Since joining the team, Alyssa has gained respect Antworten

When Alyssa Turay decided to play football last fall Bo Jackson Jersey , she didn’t know at the time how big of an opportunity it truly was.Turay joined the freshman team at Temecula Valley High School, thanks in part to an invitation from coach Ed Avedissian following the Golden Bears’ first game of the season.Football, as Turay says, has always been in her life. So why not play?Turay had three kick attempts during 2018:The first: “I missed. I was so nervous.”The second: ‘Made it!’The third: She got tackled.“So I had all three variations of kicks,” Turay said with a laugh.Turay is also an active soccer player and captain of her squad. She’s considering playing flag football as well, and is learning the proper ways of weight training through a class at school.<noscript></noscript>Turay already has her football goals lined up for this fall: Win the starting kicking job for the junior varsity team and “to be like one of them, to do all the workouts the same, to do everything the same.”Yes, Turay is a female competing in a sport primarily played by males.Yes, Turay thought some of the guys would be ‘mean to her.’But, nothing of the sort happened with her Temecula Valley crew.Turay’s football teammates fully embraced her as part of the team, and rightfully so; they even built her a goal post out of metal pipes.“We didn’t have one so they built us one,” Turay said. “They were very welcoming.”Turay has received plenty of encouragement from her parents, friends and coaches and, in return, she wants to motivate others who may be considering giving football a shot, including several of her soccer teammates and friends.“I want to encourage people,” said Turay, who cites motivational speaker as a career goal. “I had plenty of people help me (achieve my goals). When people encouraged me, I always did it.”Turay’s mom, Melinda, is a 49ers fan while dad https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , Shane, loves the Raiders.<noscript></noscript>As a youngster, Alyssa was told to pick a team and selected the Denver Broncos after seeing Peyton Manning and Co. win Super Bowl 50.“I’ve always watched it (football) since I was young,” Alyssa Turay said. “It’s always been in my life.”Alyssa said she draws inspiration from Vonn Miller, a fearsome linebacker who doesn’t get the credit he deserves for ‘being smart.’“I want to do something that’s both athletic and academic, too,”said Turay, who loves Instagram and singer Sam Smith. for football players, especially after lining up once as nose tackle.“It’s a lot harder than you think. You have to remember a lot of stuff,” said Turay, who wears No. 99.Turay said the support outweighs her critics and that most people think ‘it’s pretty cool.’Yes, very cool indeed! The Raiders apparently liked what they saw in Richie Incognito’s workout Monday.The offensive lineman remains in Oakland, with “mutual interest” between Incognito and the Raiders in getting a deal done, Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports.According to Pelissero, the holdup appears to be figuring out what discipline, if any, Incognito faces from the NFL.Incognito was arrested following an incident at an Arizona funeral home after his father’s death. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct last month and was sentenced to 11 months of probation and a 90-day suspended jail sentence.Incognito also was ordered to undergo a mental health screening, and it’s not the first time questions have arisen about his mental state since he last played for Buffalo.He has not played since 2017, announcing his retirement last year before changing his mind. The Bills released him, but he remained unemployed last season.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz