Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Fotos Gran Canaria - Urlaubsbilder aus Gran Canaria
gsnoopy520 Offline

12.03.2020 08:31
Wholeasale Basketball Jerseys Antworten

In part 1 of this series (seen here: ) Cheap John Havlicek Shirt , we were introduced to , an Australian manufacturer of ergonomic computer chairs who was in search of a high conversion rate. After spotting several trouble areas within Kneelsit''s original copy (viewable here: ), I set out to rewrite the home page with specific goals in mind.

The Rewrite

I really felt for the users of these chairs. They had back problems and medical issues, trying desperately to find relief. I can only imagine how it must feel to sit in pain all day, every day. And, after seeing so many false claims for other chairs, I could understand how they might be skeptical. So Cheap Danny Ainge Shirt , after reading the new home page copy, I wanted the site visitors to have confidence, to see the difference in the Kneelsit chair and to understand the benefits this chair would offer.

Of course, those in chronic pain were not the only visitors to the Kneelsit site. While they were the primary segment, the audience also consisted of those with mild back pain, those with inconsistent problems or simple fatigue, and those who simply wanted a comfortable chair that wouldn''t contribute to any future back problems. The copy also needed to meet their needs and provide the information they were seeking.

You can see the revised copy here: Headline

The original headline did Cheap Bob Cousy Shirt , in fact, list benefits. It stated:

Superb Comfort, Perfect Posture, Gentle Movement, Natural Balance

However, only one of those benefits spoke to audience members? Superb Comfort. While posture may have been a secondary thought, gentle movement and natural balance didn''t strike a chord simply because of a lack of knowledge. As it happens Cheap Dennis Johnson Shirt , these two benefits are important, but the general population doesn''t understand what they mean. It would require educating the site visitors about these two before they would grasp their full meaning. That education couldn''t take place within the headline (not enough room!), so those two benefits needed to be removed.

The headline needed to evoke feelings of trust for the skeptical and a sense of stability for the hesitant. It also needed to provide an obvious benefit - one that would catch the reader''s attention.

Also, because it made sense to do so, I included one keyphrase in the headline. The new headline read:

Ergonomic Chair Design Based On Years Of Research Lets You Sit For Hours With No Back Pain

The Opening Paragraph

The original copy started out just fine by naming some important benefits, but it didn''t back them up. After pointing out the relief of stress and pain, it went directly into an explanation about the chair''s patent.

The new copy took a cleaner path. It started by pointing out that others (users and professionals) liked the chair Cheap Red Auerbach Shirt , and then it proceeded (in the next section) to explain why.

The original copy tried to educate readers about the importance of continuous movement and natural balance. There is nothing wrong with educating your customers; however, you need to give ample space to do that. Because the visitors had limited information about these two benefits on the home page, they may have been confused or - at the least - unpersuaded.

The new copy held firm on one feature: the swivel axel mechanism. It explained how this helped with customization of settings to fit every body type and more. With minimal education needed, the customer was able to understand that this one, patented feature offered multiple benefits.

Rather than simply listing shipping details for the close of the copy, the new version of the home page pointed out some additional benefits pertaining to quality and stylishness.

As I wrote, I looked for places to use the keyphrases chosen for this page. This was absolutely not a numbers game. My goal was not to use the keyphrases as often as I possibly could. That approach is not SEO copywriting Cheap Walter Brown Shirt , in my book.

Basing your copywriting strategy simply on the sheer volume of times you can include keyphrases makes the copy sound forced and ridiculous. In fact, on this home page, the keyphrases were only used a total of four or five times. Yet, to the amazement of some, the home page ranks in the top 10 (and often top five) for its chosen key terms.

The Results

Did it work? Did the changes bring out the results we wanted? They sure did! When asked about improved conversions, the owner of had this to say, "Our conversion rate has definitely improved since the rewrite? probably by around 35-40%!"

Sometimes Cheap Robert Parish Shirt , even though you may have included important information in your copy, it just doesn''t do what you hoped it would. Take the time to explore, experiment and test. Replace a headline. Rephrase a paragraph. Subtle changes can often make noticeable improvements in conversions and other areas of business.

by Karon Thackston ? 2006

Win it

If you can’t inherit wealth, can’t marry it or can’t work for it then maybe you can win it. Lotteries abound, paying out multi-million dollar jackpots, and eventually someone always wins them. Unfortunately, you have a greater chance of being struck by lightning then winning the lottery. But Cheap Al Horford Shirt , hey, it only costs a buck!

Steal it or deal it

If you can’t inherit wealth and you can’t marry it, work for it, or win it then maybe you could steal it or deal it.

You could become a CEO or chief financial officer for a big cash-rich company, cook the books, steal millions of dollars, buy a $20 million dollar home Cheap Gordon Hayward Shirt , lie to the feds, and hope you don’t get caught, convicted and sent to Club Fed. I don’t recommend anyone try to get rich this way.

Also not recommended is to deal it; to become a drug lord and generate hundreds of millions of dollars in cash dealing heroin, crack, meth and other non-FDA approved goodies and wholesaling it to pushers who will gladly resell it to anyone to want. Wholesale College Hoodies Wholesale NCAA Shirts Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale NBA Hoodies Wholesale Baseball Hats Cheap NBA Hats Cheap NCAA Hats Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys Wholeasale Basketball Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz